Roman reigns x reader

oreoicecreamlover11

"We can just come out to your music." I said pulling a Roman Reigns shirt over my usual ring gear top.
"Are you sure? I don't mind coming out to yours." Roman said running his fingers through his hair before turning to the music person.
"Just play your." I said. Roman told the man and a few seconds later, his theme song played.
"Good luck." I said to our opponents, Summer Rae and Fandango.
Summer glared at me as I followed Roman out of the gorilla.
Once we got to the stage, I did my usual entrance, skipping down the ramp before sliding into the ring.
Roman did his usual entrance and got in the ring.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him gently as Fandango's music blared through the arena.
"Summers hella jealous." I whispered in his ear as we pulled apart for him to hold his WWE title over his head and for me to have of the Divas championship over mine.
"She'll be okay." Roman said as Summer and Fandango got in the ring.
"I'm gonna start the match off." Roman said and I nodded.
"Okay." I gave him one last kiss before stepping outside of the ropes, onto the apron.
The bell rung and the match started with Roman and Fandango.
A few seconds after Fandango got in the ring, however, Summer slipping through the ropes and wrapped her arms around Roman's neck.
She looked right at me before she slammed her lips down on Roman's.
I was fuming as I stepped through the ropes, Roman shoved Summer away as I superman punched her.
She laid on the mat and I stepped it of the ring, hitting Roman on the back, tagging my self in.
Summer had got up and was running toward me.
I quickly speared her before pinning her.
The ref slid over and slapped the mat three times.
The bell rung and Roman handed me my belt before holding his over his head, my hand in his.
We got out of the ring, walking back to the gorilla.
Hours later, we arrived at Roman's house.
    Roman held my hand as we walked in, "JoJo's being watching by a babysitter, I'm gonna pay her than we can do whatever." Roman said kissing me lightly.
    "Okay." I said sitting down on the couch, where JoJo was already sitting.
    "What are you eating JoJo?" I asked peering over her shoulder to see that she was eating Oreos.
    "Oh my god is there any more?" I asked stealing one of her Oreos causing her to giggle.
    "Here you go." Roman said, handing me a box of Oreos.
    I ate two or three of them before Roman set down beside me, "come on (name), share with me." Roman said smiling.
   I handed him some Oreos before holding the box of Oreos to my chest.
    We ate Oreos for the rest of the night as we watched some old Wrestlemania matches.