Tj perkins x soledad

soledadcastaneda

    I smiled brightly at the camera as it panned over to me and Charlotte, "Hello Charlotte. I have a few questions for you." I said adjusting the microphone so I was facing her.
    I had been a wwe backstage interviewer for about two years now and this was a routine interview.
    "Hey Soledad." She said, taking her title off her hips to put it on her shoulders.
"So, Charlotte you have a big pay per view match coming this Sunday at the Royal Rumble. It's you vs Bayley. Do you think that you'll win this match and continue on with you pay per view streak?" I asked, holding the microphone toward her.
"You think I've even thought about this? Of course I will win my match against Bayley at the Rumble. Just like I would beat her at Wrestlemania, survivor series, or even Summer Slam. I could beat her at any venue, at any place, or at any show. Now, get out of my way Soledad so I can go get ready for my match against Sasha tonight." She said pushing past me so hard that I fell to the ground.
    I looked up at Charlotte as she walked away, a smirk on her face, "She's such a Bit-" I was cut off by someone walking up i front of me.
   "Hey Soledad." Dana Brooke said bending over, waving at me.
    "What do you want Dana?" I said through my teeth as she laughed.
    "You shouldn't have questioned Charlotte." Dana said before punching me.
    I set there in shock for a second as she walked away, "There's anther Bit-" I was cut off yet again by anther person walking up to me.
    "Hey Soledad are you okay?" An all to familiar voice said causing me to blush.
    "Hey Tj and no not really Dana punches me." I said grabbing his hand as he helped me up, "Thanks."
     "Don't worry about them. Their just in your life to help you through obstacles." TJ said.
    "Tj your so nice to me." I said giving him a short hug, "I really love you." I said letting it slip out of my mouth before I could reply.
    I practically ran out of his arms before he caught me again, "Do you really love me, Soledad?" Tj asked raising his eyebrows at me.
    "Yes." I stuttered out, blushing as I looked looked down at the ground.
    "I love you too Soledad. You should've told me earlier, I've loved ever since you first interviewed me in the cruiserweight tournament after I won the title. I love you so much Soledad." He said before pulling me into a soft but passionate kiss.
    "Eww get a room." I heard a voice say causing us to jump apart.
    "Sasha!" I said running to catch up with the women, not being able to wait to tell her what had just happened.