Seth Rollins

Listen to the song goner by twenty one pilots and a trigger warning for cutting

"See you later guys." I said waving at Brie, Nikki, Seth, Roman, and Dean.

"Bye!" They all said back and I walked away quickly. Why did they even like me? I asked myself. I wasn't a wrestler, I was just a waitress that made barley enough money to get along. I got in my car shakily and laid my head against the door.

Today had been enough to deal with as it was and now my boyfriend had called and told me that I was kicked out of our house. Our house! I cried softly to myself and started to drive to a hotel. I sigh when I got to my hotel, seeing my friends going in the hotel. "Why is there only one fricken hotel in this town!" I groaned to myself and got out of my car.

I slung my purse over my shoulder and walked into the hotel, my head down. "One room please." I said and the woman nodded handing me a key. "Thanks." I said and walked to my hotel room.

I walked in and places my purse neatly on the table. I pulled out a blade from the outer pocket and walked to the bathroom. "You can do this." I said and slid the blade over my soft, fragile wrist. "Ouch." I mumbled but continued on.

Once my whole wrist was cut, I started to get dizzy. "Crap." I said as I dropped the blade. I bent over to get it but fell instead. When my head hit the floor everything went black.

"(Name)." I herd someone say and I started to stir.

"Brie? Seth?" I croaked out at the blurry figures.

"Yea, it's us (name) look we need to take you to the bed so you can rest." Brie said as Seth picked me up.

"Please don't.... Just leave." I said and my wrist that, was before out of sight, flipped over so the cuts were visible.

"Umm Seth." Brie said pointing at my wrist and I noticed that Seth stopped.

"(Name) why did you do this?" He asked sitting me down on the bed.

"It's not like anyone would care! Not even my boyfriend loves me!" I sad crying. Seth sighed grabbing my wrist gently and he kissed each cut.

"Never do this again. You have plenty of people that love you Brie, Nikki, Dean and Roman. Plus, I love you more than you'll ever know." Seth said and I smiled leaning forward our lips meeting in the middle.

"I love you too Seth." I said and he smiled up at me, laying in the bed beside me. "Thanks Seth, Brie." I mumbled before I went to sleep yet again.