Dean ambrose

I was just minding my own business, painting my little roses on my nails. When Dean come home. "(Name) I'm home!" He yelled and I looked at him as he walked into the living room where I was. "Hey honey." I said painting the last rose on my pinky. "I'm done!" I said happily looking at them. Dean come up and took one finger in his hand. "Pretty." He said but when he went to set my finger back done he touched it and messed up the perfect red flower. I looked at him and glared. "You messed up my nail." I said and he, who had did this a couple times before knew how mad I got each time. "(Name) I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" He said and I slammed down my bottle of nail polish shattering the bottle. "You say that every time!" I yelled and he sighed "(name) please don't get mad." Dean said and that's what ticked me off. I picked up the nearest thing throw it messing up anther nail. "You can just sleep on the couch." I said walking upstairs and slamming the door to our bedroom. I sighed grabbing the bottle of nail Polish remover and hastily taking the nail polish off. When I herd a knock on the door I sighed "what?!" I yelled "If your gonna make me sleep on the couch I need a pillow and blanket." He said and I finished taking my nail polish off and grabbed his pillow off the bed and a random blanket. I throw them out the door and slammed the door back. I got in the bed and started going to sleep, before I could I herd a faint knock "(Name) please let me in." Dean said and I got up and opened the door letting him in. He got in bed and pulled me closer. "I'll take you to get your nails done tomorrow." He said and I smiled falling asleep in his arms.