Dean x cleo

moxley-deanee

"Dean what are you doing?" I asked peeking my head into his locker room as he adjusted his wwe belt around his waist.
"Getting ready to go to the ring." He said turning around to look at me, "what are you found little miss Cleo?"
     "I'm here to show you something." I said holding my newly won, smackdown live woman's championship, belt behind my back.
     "And what is that?" Dean asked a gleam in his eye as he started to walk toward me.
      "I finally got what I wanted." I said and dean raised his eyebrow before tilting his head.
     " what ads you talking about Cleo?"  He asked and I pulled the belt from behind my back and showed him it.
     "Did you win the belt or did you steal it from Alexa because she'll be blissed off." Dean said smirking at his joke as I rolled my eyes.
     "I won it." I said slinging it over my shoulder before grabbing deans arm.
     I pulled him in to a soft kiss before glancing around the room, "I didn't even know you had a match tonight." Dean said and I shrugged.
     "I talked around to Shane and Daniel and they pulled some strings and the miz vs dolph ziggler magically disappeared from the show." I said smiling as dean kissed my cheek.
     "Just think now we run smackdown live." Dean said pointing at my championship belt and than at his.
     "Well have great mixed tag team matches." I said and dean noticed that I was still in my ring gear.
     "Your gonna wrestle again tonight?" He asked and I shook my head.
     "No I'm wearing my gear because someone has to walk out with the wwe champion as he faces Aj styles for the belt. Why not let the women's champion walk him down the ramp?" I asked smiling  as dean kissed me again.
     "Well mrs. Ambrose are you ready to go to the ring?" Dean asked running his fingers through his hair before putting his around around my waist.
      "Yep." I said pulling my hair up in a high pony tail before we walked out of his locker room.
      "Look who we have her little me Cleo and her savior." I heard a voice say causing me to groan.
     "What do you want Mickie?" I asked letting go of deans hand before turning around to see Mickie James.
      "Oh nothing I'm just admiring young love." She said before quickly adding, "but if you really want to know what I want that I will-" she cut her self off before punching me in the face.
     I dropped my belt before tackling her to the ground, "what the hell Mickie?" I exclaimed as I punched her back.
     Before anything else could happen, I was pulled off of Mickie, "come on Cleo people like that aren't even worth fighting." Dean said kissing me before taking me to the doctors.

I ended up walking dean to the ring, insulting Aj styles in the process, and stood proudly with dena as he retained his belt.