Dean Ambrose

This is for OctaviaDupstepMelody thanks for the request

Dean Ambrose

"Hey Dean." I said smiling at the superstar. We had been friends for about 2 years now and ever seance than we were unstoppable together. "So you fighting against team Bella tonight?" Dean asked me, chewing on his gum as he slung his arm around my shoulder. That was a friendly move I was told but sometimes I didn't believe it. "Yes against Brie." I said and he nodded. That's when Renee come walking up to us. "Hey Dean, (name) I actually wanted to ask you two a question." She said and Dean smirked at her moving his arms down my shoulder and to my waist. "First question is what are you gonna be for the WWE Halloween party?" She asked and Dean smirked even bigger. "I'm being a lunatic." Dean said and I smiled up at him "I'm being  the black widow from the Avengers." I said and Renee smiled "That's good well (name) you actually have a match in a couple of minutes so you have to get going." She said and Dean leaned down and kissed me gently on my cheek and I ran off.

The next day, I smiled down at my black cat suite and black boots and my (hair color) in a sleek ponytail. I herd a knock on my door and ran over to get it. "Hey Dean!" I said smiling at him "(name)." He said looking at my outfit and I smiled at him "your just in a tank top and jeans." I said and he nodded "let's go." I said and I pulled him out of the door but little did I know that he was blushing all the way out to the car.  Once we got to the party I smiled at Seth and Roman who were eyeing me and Dean. "Hey Brie, Nikki!" I said to my friends even though I had many matches against them we were all still best friends.  "Hey (name)! Dean!" The Bella Twins said over the loud music and Dean nodded their way "(name) can I talk to you?" Dean asked almost so quiet I couldn't hear. "Sure." I said and walked out of the main party and into the little side hallway of the venue. The music was audible but not to loud. "I've been wanting to tell you this for awhile now." Dean said and instead of telling me anything he leaned done gently and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck since he was much taller and he picked me up  and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you (name)." He says looking at me through his bangs "I love you too Dean."