Seth x kersey

Kerseymouriss
Kersey pov
    I walked toward my locker, a smile on my face. Seth was supposed to be waiting for me in there so we could go on a dinner date.
    I got to the door and opened it, "Okay Seth I'm-" I was cut off by the sight of Seth Rollins, my boyfriend, laying under Dana Brooke.
    "What the hell?" I yelled walking over to them, my smile turning into a scowl as I tore Dana off of him.
    "She just pounced on me!" Seth said and I glared down at Dana.
   "Did you?" I asked Dana, her hair was tousled and her shirt was pulled down to show her cleavage.
    "I thought he was single." Dana said, getting up to face me face to face, "I didn't think Seth dated sluts like you."
    "Oh I'm the slut?" I asked sarcastically before slapping her.
   "Hey you two let's calm down, Dana you just leave and we can forget about this." Seth said, getting up to stand beside me.
    "What ever just know that I will come back to ruin your twos relationship." Dana said before turning around and storming out of the room.
"You ready to go on our date?" I asked and he nodded.
The next Monday, I was set to have a match against Charlotte.
I stood backstage, playing with my hair before I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist, "hey babe." A voice who was not Seth said.
I turned around and was knocked down to the ground, Dana stood over me, wearing a Seth Rollins tank top.
"What do you want Dana?" I asked trying to get up but she placed her foot on my chest.
"I'm just going to give you a quick warning about how you should get away from MY man." She said before kicking me in the chin.
She laughed as she walked away.
I got up off the ground, rubbing my shirt and chin off before hearing my theme song blare through the arena.
     I looked in the mirror, seeing that my chin was starting to swell, "great." I mumbled before walking out of the gorilla with a smile on my face.
    I ran down the ramp, slapping people's hands as I went by. I slid into the ring where Charlotte was already standing.
   I got up and stood by the ropes, pointing at people that had my signs and people with my t shirt on.
    A second later, I hit the mat causing me to pass out.
    I woke up to someone standing over me, "hey kersey." Seth said smiling lightly.
   "Hey." I said noticing that we were in his moms house.
   "I'm sorry about Dana she was being a rude inconvenience." Seth said smiling as he leaned down to kiss me.
    "She attacked me didn't she?" I asked and Seth nodded.
    "Figures." I said before kissing him lightly, I heard a camera noise as we kissed.
   I pulled away and saw that Seth had took a picture of us.
    I looked at his phone as he typed in @ Danabrooke I'm already taken. 
    I smiled lightly at the tweet "she'll love that." I said kissing him one last time before cuddling into his chest.