Roman reigns

Again wouldn't let me tag the person ughhh

Roman reigns

"Oh shut up Roman! You were on top of that blonde chick at the bar and you know it!" I yelled at my boyfriend as I throw my hands up in the air before slamming down down on our glass table. The table wobbled before,finally, shattering into millions of prices.

I walked pat the mess and to mine and Romans shared room. "I'm taking my stuff and leaving." I yelled and grabbed a bag and got all my necessities before grabbing my keys and storming out.

I quickly called my friend, Natalya and told her what happened as I got in my car. "Oh my god (name) you can come to mine and TJ's house and stay for a while." She said and that's what I did.

About a week later I was sitting in Natties living room, crying over a walk to remember as TJ made us lunch. "Why can't live be like this?" I asked not really expecting an answer as I set the remote down.

"Will you answer the door (name) my hands are dirty?" Tj asked and I sighed nodding before walking over to answer the door.

"Roman." I said and he pulled me into a hug before kissing me.

"Please come home." He said and I smiled nodding, kissing his cheek.

"Wait don't go guys I made lunch!" Tj yelled as Roman closed the door kissing me all the way to the car.