Dean ambrose

VioletVargas1987
   "Hey Enzo." I said walking up to my friend as he got his hair fixed by the hairstylist.
    "Cloe how you doin?" He asked looking at my new t-shirt.
    "Good. How about you, Zo?" I asked and he smiled.
     "Doin good. Do you wanna go to the bar with me, Cass, and Carmella after the show?" He asked and I nodded before felling arms wrap around my waist.
      "She will be staying with me tonight." I heard my boyfriend, Dean Ambrose, say and I sighed.
     "Dean, me and Zo are just friends." I said and I could feel him getting jealous as I said every word.
     "Zo? You call him Zo?" Dean asked as his arms wrapped tighter around me.
     "Fine Dean what ever." I said and he finally let me go as I stormed off.
      "Woo Cloe you look mad." Carmella said as I walked by her.
       "Zo asked me to go with you guys to the bar but Dean came and got jealous." I said and Carmella rolled her eyes.
         "Typical man. Go back to him he'll realize he had no reason to be jealous." She said hugging me before letting me go to confront Dean.
      "Dean are you okay?" I asked as I walked over to him. I put my arms around his shoulder and he slumped into me.
       "I'm sorry." I said and Dean looked up at me, his eyes glazed over with tears.
         "You don't have to be sorry. I was jut jealous of Enzo. I shouldn't be jealous." He said and I kissed him lightly as he cried.
        "I love you Dean. I will always love you more than you'll ever know." I said and he looked up at me.
       "I love you too Cloe." He said and kissed me before hugging me again.