Amy x Aj styles

kevinsteennut

Amy x aj

     "Leave it alone Alexa, I'll be fine." I said pulling my hair back away from my face.
    "No you won't! Your boyfriend is beating you Amy. This isn't something you can just 'leave alone' and you definitely won't be fine." Alexa said causing me to roll my eyes as I covered up a blue bruise.
     "I'm telling Aj that Jack's beating you!" Alexa said causing me to set my foundation down before tuning to look at her.
     "Please don't." I said pleading with her as she started to walk out the door.
     "Your coming with me." Alexa said, grabbing my hand before pulling me out of the room.
      For a tiny person she was rather stout considering I tried my best to stop her from dragging me toward Aj's locker room.
     She knocked on the door in one loud knock as the nerves started to run though me.
      Aj opened the door shirtless and in his wrestling pants, "Hey Alexa, Amy." He said propping himself against the door frame.
    "Hey Aj." Alexa said in a sing song voice before turning serious, "We have to tell you something." She said pushing her way through the door, dragging me along with her.
     I stood awkwardly at door as Aj closed it, "what did you wanna tell me?" Aj asked as he inspected the two of us.
     "Actually, Amy has something to tell you and if she doesn't that I will." Alexa said glancing at me before glancing at Aj.
      "Well what did you wanna tell me Amy?" Aj asked turning toward me, his gave going serious.
       "Ummmm." I said glancing around the room, making eye contact with no one.
      "What is that?" Aj asked pointing at my half covered bruise on my arm.
      My face went white as I started to have a break down, "it's nothing." I said putting my arm behind my back before stepping away from Aj.
      "I got it from my match last week." I mumbled a lie.
      "Amy that's a lie because you didn't even wrestle last week, you had a promo with Nikki Bella, that ended in the two of you hugging." Aj said walking toward me, pinning me against the wall on the process.
     "Did Jack do this to you?" Aj asked and I shook my head vigorously.
      "No he would never do that!" I squeaked out trying to move away from him.
      "He did do it." Alexa said stepping beside us, her blonde dip dyed hair swaying against our arm.
       "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Aj asked as he wrapped his strong arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug.
     "Because I was scared." I said burying my face in his chest as I sobbed.
      "Hey everything will be okay. I'm going to beat him up after I get done comforting you." Aj said into my hair as he nuzzled his face into it.
       "You two have fun, I have to go wrestle and also find jack the douchebag." Alexa said excusing herself from the room.
      "Come on let's go sit down." Aj said helping me to the bench.
     He set down before setting me into his lap, "shhh everything will be okay. That douche didn't deserve you anyway." Aj said as my sobs become quieter.
     "Aj, I'm glad you aren't judging me for not telling anyone about this. I mean, Alexa only found out today when she walked in on me changing." I said a soft smile appearing on my face.
      "I would never judge you. I'm glad you told me because I've always wanted to tell you something too." Aj said putting his finger under my chin before pulling my face toward his.
       Our lips were a centimeter away when he said four little words that made my world turn upside down, "I love you, Amy."
     His lips kissed my gently as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
     When he pulled away I was left breathless, "you wanna go out later?" Aj asked brushing my hair out of my face.
     "I would love to." I said kissing him again before cuddling up against his chest.
     Maybe sharing the darkest part of my life caused a bright light to crack though the darkness.