Finn balor x reader

MrsBalor

"Charlotte stop!" I exclaimed as I ran toward her.
She had my phone in her hand, typing away as she ran.
"If I don't tell him you never will." Charlotte said dodging Seth Rollins as she rushed by him.
"I would've some day!" I said almost tripping over a cable as I pushed past Seth.
"Yes right!" Charlotte said sitting my phone down on a cart before running to the gorilla.
I quickly grabbed my phone to see that she had texted Finn.

To Finn: I have been wanting to tell you something for some time but I couldn't bring my self to do it. I love you Finn Balor. You can tell me during our match against Charlotte and Chris if you love me too.

I almost screamed as I realized that my match with Finn was next, "please lord don't let him read his message before the match." I mumbled before rushing to the gorilla when I heard Charlotte's theme song come on.
The second I got to the gorilla, my music was on and I had no time to confront Finn, "(name)!" Finn called after as I walked through the curtains.
I blushed brightly before making my usual entrance.
Once I reached the ring, Finn's music come on and the arena went black.
    I stood nervously as Finn slowly made his way down to the ring.
    Once he reached me, he gave me a smile before he tried to speak.
    I cut him off by jumping up on the apron, before getting into the ring. Finn jumped up on the apron and stood outside of the ring.
     The bell rung and I speared Charlotte as she started running toward me.
    I started punching her before she flipped us over and she put me in a head lock, "I'm, has he talked to you yet, the queen." She said the 'im the queen' part loudly but mumbled the rest of it.
     "No." I said replying back to her question as I struggled to reach Finn.
     Charlotte grabbed my leg and started to wrap it around hers, before she could I reach the ropes and Finn tagged him self in.
      Minutes later, Finn pinned Chris and I walked over to Finn.
     He pulled me into a hug before kissing me forcefully.
     I stood there stunned before kissing him back.
     Finn pulled away, with a smile on his face as the red held his hand up before holding mine up, "I love you too (name)." Finn said kissing my cheek before walking over to hold the ropes open for me.
     "Praise the lord." I said stepping though the ropes before I hopped off the apron.
      Moments later, me and Finn were backstage and Charlotte stood there waiting for us.
     "So?" Charlotte asked giggling as I hit her arm playfully.
      "Are you two a couple?" She asked rubbing her arm as Finn smiled at us.
      "We are." Finn said wrapping his arm around my waist before kissing my cheek.
     "Let me hear it (name)." Charlotte said causing me to roll my eyes at her.
     "You were right." I mumbled before stepping toward her.
     I quickly grabbed her phone out of her hand before running off, finding Chris Jericho's name in her phone.
     "Get back here!" Charlotte yelled running after me.
      I smirked to myself before typing up Chris Jericho a love message from Charlotte.