Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins

"Seth what are you doing?" I asked walking into the living room seeing the Seth Rollins crying over the tv show Lost.

"Nothing." He said pausing the tv before turning around to face me.

"Will you watch this with me?" He asked and I placed a finger on chin.

"Only if you fix popcorn!" I said sitting down on the couch, grabbing a blanket in the process.

"Fine." He said groaning and getting up and trudging to the kitchen.

I giggled to my self as I flipped through some pictures on my phone. About three minutes later a bowl of popcorn was placed in my lap along with a box, wrapped in (favorite color) wrapping paper.

"When we finish season one you can open the box." Seth said simply and started the show again. I looked at him and than the tv and than the box.

About twelve later, we were done with season one and I picked up the box. I looked at the paper before or ping it carefully.

Once I got it open I open the littler box inside and gasped. "A ring?"

"Yes. (Name) you just set through twelve hours of a show for me and that's love so will you marry me?" Seth asked and I nodded a tear slipping form my eye.

He slid the ring in my finger and kissed me. "Now, can we start on season two?" I asked shyly and Seth laughed nodding.