Kevin owens

@purpleman32 (wattpad wouldn't link the name for some odd reason)

"And your new intercontinental champion is Kevin Owens!" The announcer said and I slid into the ring. "Kevin you did it!" I said and hugged my friend as he slung the belt over his shoulder. Tonight was might of champions and me, being the diva I was, had a match tonight not against the divas though. "So, wait Hunter and steph put you to be the tag team partner with Roman and Dean?" Kevin asked when we got backstage and I nodded happily. "Yes! Can you believe it?" I asked making sure my crop top and short shorts were in place. "What are you going to do when that big Wyatt family guy knocks you out?" Kevin asked walking away from me and I chased after him. "Steph never said I couldn't use my my high heel to beat Braun." I said and Kevin smiled "I would love to see that." Kevin said and I laughed as he kissed my cheek before he walked into his locker room. "Get together already!" Dean said as him and Roman walked up to me. "Only if he would never ask me out." I said as we walk by not knowing that Kevin had herd every word. Once we got to the ring everyone gasped when they saw I walked out which caused me to giggle. When the Wyatt family came out I started to get nervous "ok they look kinda scary." I said side stepping so I was behind both of the taller men. "You'll be fine baby doll, we'll protect you." Dean said and I smiled. "Roman you wanna go first?" I asked and he nodded staying in the ring as the two of us got out. About 5 minutes later Roman came over and missed deans hand and tagged me in on accident. I got in nervous as hell because that meant I was going against the big guy. When Braun started to run toward me I took my high hells off and started beating him with the heel parts. Once he got the idea that I wasn't gonna stop he picked me up and slammed me down on the mat. The ref grabbed my shoes and I groaned trying to roll over to Dean and Roman. That's when Brun picked me up and wrapped his arms around my neck. As much as I tried I couldn't get out of his hold, that's when Kevin Owens theme song come on. Braun dropped me and I crawled over to Dean and slapped his hand and rolled out of the ring. "Thanks Roman." I mumbled as I stretched my back and Roman smiled sadly "sorry I hit the wrong hand." He said and Kevin walked over to me spinning me around and kissing me softy. "(Name) will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked snd I nodded in a daze form the kiss. Once he left Dean laughed as he tagged Roman in "Doctor we have a love sick puppy over here!" He yelled and I slapped his arm playfully watching the rest of the match.