Becky lynch x roman reigns

BeckyReigns
Becky point of view

   "Which one looks better on me?" I asked holding up a green dress that was about knee length and a black one that was long enough to touch the floor.
  "The black one." Roman said looking up from his phone at the two dresses, "You know I like the color black on you."
    "I know but still." I said putting the green dress back in my closet before walking over to him, "I'm just making sure." I set down beside him and saw that he was playing flappy bird.
     "I'm kinda nervous for tonight. I mean this is my first red carpet show." I said running my fingers through my fiery orange hair.
     "You'll be fine. I know so. Once you get out there your be posing and the crowd will love you." Roman said turning his phone off before turning towards me.
     "You think so?" I asked my nerves slowly going away.
     "I know so." Roman said leaving over to kiss me.
    He wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me over in his lap.
   About a minute later, I pulled away breathless, "Roman I gotta go get ready." I said smiling down at his face.
    "Fine. Go head." He said kissing me one last time before letting me go.
    I picked up my back dress off the floor before walking into the bathroom.
   I gasped as I noticed there were wrapped boxes on the bathroom counter, "what's this Roman?" I asked picking one of the littler boxes up.
   "Your anniversary gifts." Roman said propping up on the door frame.
    "Oh my gosh I thought you forgot!" I said before ripping the wrapping paper open.
    Inside was a pair of black, sparkly high heels. I'm the next box was makeup. And I'm the last box was a key and a ring.
   "What's this?" I asked examining the key and the ring before turning to Roman.
    "Well Becky you hold the key to my heart ever since we first meet. I wanted to show you my love by getting you a beautiful ring to go with your wedding ring." He said, walking over to me.
    He slipped the ring on my right hand ring finger before pulling me into a kiss, "I love you Becky Reigns." He said kissing all over my face.
    " I love you too Roman." I said giggling as he ran his fingers through my hair, "Now go away. I need to get ready or I'll be late for my first red carpet." I said pushing him away playfully before turning back to my dress and makeup.