Dean ambrose x reader

I'm so sorry Jellybean8431 I forgot about your requests.

I stood at catering, waiting for my boyfriend Dean, "hey (name)." I heard someone say cussing me to turn around.
"Oh hey Randy." I said smiling at the man who stood in front of Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper, "Who are you waiting for?"
"Dean. He and I are going to lunch today at a little diner." I said gushing to Randy about Dean.
"That sounds nice Abigail." Beta said stepping forward so he was about a foot away from me.
"My names (name) Bray we've been over this." I said throwing my hair my shoulder.
"No your names Abigail." Bray said before grabbing me and hitting my head against the wall causing everything to go black.
I woke up with a throbbing headache. I looked around to my surroundings to see that I was in a dark, dusty room with one light bulb hanging from the ceiling, "where am I?" I asked aloud crawling on the floor.
I felt against a wall and found the light switch, I flipped it on and the room flooded with light.
I winched at the bright light, closing my eyes.
My eyes shot open when I heard the sound of someone laughing, "Bray, please let me go." I said pleading with the man as I noticed the pad lock on the door behind him.
"Oh sister Abigail, I doubt that your prince in shinning armor has even noticed that your gone." Bray said laughing again.
   "I'm not sister Abigail Bray! I'm (name). You have the wrong person." I said crawling over to him, "You have to believe me." I said looking up at him.
   "Oh now sister Abigail, you know your lying." Bray said before bending down and picking me up,"Now that I've found you we have business to attend to." Bray said throwing me back down on the ground.
    About a few seconds later, the door to the building we were in, the door came busting open, "(name)." Dean said, looking over at with love, anger, and sadness in his eyes, "You took her." Dean said glancing over at Bray before rushing over to him.
    Dean started punching and kicking Bray, "You better never touch my queen again or I will kill you Bray. Now leave us alone." Dean growled before walking over to me.
     He untangled the rope that was wrapped around my hands before helping me up, "Are you okay (name)?" Dean asked pulling me into a hug.
    "I'm okay. I'm glad you found me there's no telling what Bray would've done to me." I said burying my face in deans shirt.
   "I would've never left you here (name). Never. Your my everything (name). Your my light. Your my queen. I should've told you this earlier but I love you (name) more than you'll ever know." Dean said before kissing the top of my head.
    "I love you too Dean. Now let's get out of here and go eat. I'm starving." I said smiling as I pulled away from Dean.
    Dean smiled down at me before leaving our fingers together, "well than let's go sweetheart." Dean said before leading me out of the building and toward Dean's truck.