Sami zayn x reader

wweIrishlunatic

Does anybody know how many parts you can have in a book on here?
Also I'm making another wwe x reader story and idk who I should make it about. It's gonna be about a girl who is a interviewer/ ring announcer and is on total divas, insanity occurs when she goes out with the other divas all the time. So comment an tell me who I should make it about.  

I grimaced as I set down next to Nikki and Lana, "Why was I even invited to come here?" I mumbled to the girls.
"Lucy." Lana mumbled back, rolling her eyes at the thought of said woman.
Lucy. She was Sami's fiancé. She had somehow managed to lure Sami in and marry him. All she wanted was his money and fame.
"I really wish he would've married you instead." Nattie mumbled as she took a seat beside Nikki.
"Why did she even invite us? We aren't her friends." Nikki said, scrolling through her phone.
"I'm sure Sami invited us. Other than Kevin Owens, Finn and Seth were the only wrestlers here." I said, shaking my head.
"You should really tell that priest when she asked if anyone object this marriage that you do. Or I will." Lana said, her American accent thick, only traces of her old accent was there.
"Oh I will. I know for a fact I love Sami more than she does." I mumbled as the music started to play.
We all stood up watching as the brides maids and grooms men walked down the aisle.
     Nikki was still scrolling through her phone when Sami walked down the aisle. Lucy had though that he should walk out just before her because love.
    I elbowed Nikki causing her to look up at me, "what?" She asked looking up before making a face.
    Sami was wearing his ring gear, or should I saw the ring gear he wears when a tag team wrestle.
    He had on one of my shirts, "ohh (name)." Lana mumbled causing me to blush.
     Sami meet my eyes, winking a little before looking back down the aisle. 
     I blushed hard before looking as the doors swung open.
    Lucy stood there cake covering her dress, wine was dropping down the front of it, and the cake was mated in her hair, "I feel her pain." Lana mumbled shuddering.
     Lucy stormed down the aisle and lunged into our row of seats once she reached us.
     She grabbed onto my hair and started to punch me, causing me to roll my eyes.
     I, easily, picked her up and suplexed her over my shoulder.  
     Nikki moved out of my way as I pushed Lucy's dress up before putting her in my submission move, the sharp shooter.
    The girls cheered for me as the rest of the guest looked at me, shocked.
     Sami walked over to me, "(name) what are you doing?"
"I love you so much Sami." I said blushing as Sami stepped closer to me.
"Let go of her." Sami said, looking down at me.
I let go of Lucy's legs before standing in front of Sami, "I'm sorry Sami."
Sami shook his head before slamming his lips down on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist.
Once we pulled away Sami looked at me, "We better get going Lucy's family ain't going to be happy about this." He said before grabbing my hand and running with me.