Skylar x undertaker

@RebelofHogwarts23 

I screamed out in frustration as Becky kicked out.
I was in a title match on smackdown live, the land of opportunity. It was me vs. the champion, Becky lynch.
I tried to pin her again, as I felt my heart beat faster.
She kicked out again and I rolled my eyes before getting up.
My boyfriend, the undertaker, was backstage and he knew I was gonna win this match, he just had a felling he said. Well I wish his feeling would hurry up and come through because I'm ready to win.
I climbed up on the top rope and look down at Becky, she hadn't moved since I got up.
I breathed out quickly before jumping off the rope hitting her perfectly in the face with my elbow, knocking her out for a few seconds.
I grabbed her leg and pulled it up before the ref rushed over and started to hit the mat, "One! Two! Three!" I changed with the crowd.
I let go o her leg at three and sprung up, tears forming in my eyes.
I had finally won the title I had been working toward for years.
I took the title from the refs hand before showing it to the crowd.
A second later, the arena went black and a huge smile appeared on my face.
     Undertakers music started to play as the crowd went wild.
    Blue and purple light spread across the arena as he walked down the ramp, a shy smile on his face.
    I set up on the middle rope and waited for him in the ring, holding my championship belt in my lap.
    Once he stepped into the ring, the lights come back on, and I blushed brightly.
     He wasn't wearing his usual ring gear. No, he was wearing a pear of blue jeans and one of my WWE shirts.
    He got a microphone from the tech guy before speaking causing the whole room to fall silent, "Hello Skylar."
   "Hey taker." I said taking a mic from a different tech guy.
    "Congrats on your title love." He said as I got off the ropes, walking toward him.
     He pulled me into a hug before kissing my forehead, "I have something for you since you won." He said, letting go of me.
    "What is it?" I asked confused, I really had no idea what he was doing.
    "Skylar do you remember when I had my surgery?" He asked, as a few people in the crowd screamed out kiss.
    "Yes." I said nodding shyly, "I told you that I would love you no mater if you could walk after surgery or not."
    The crowd had a collective 'awe' before he spoke again, "Yea you did and what did I tell you after that?"
    "That you would..." i trailed off realizing what he was getting at, "marry me."
    "Yea I did." He said before getting down on one knee.   
    I felt the hot tears fall down my face as he opened a red velvet box, "Skylar, I love you so much. I don't wanna be mushy and stuff but Skylar I love you so much. Will you marry me?"
    I nodded happily before he slid the ring on my finger.
   I kissed him before turning toward the crowd, which was cheering. 
    Oh how I loved smackdown live.