Sami zayn x reader

MrsBalor

    "Hey Mella." I said sadly as I walked into catering, sitting down beside my blonde headed friend.
      "What's wrong (name)?" Carmella asked sitting her phone down before giving me her attention.
      "I miss Sami." I said laying my head down on the table.
       "I feel you. Cass is on Raw and I'm on smackdown and I hardly ever see him." Carmella said before starting to rub my back.
     "And the worse thing about it is that I get to see Nikki and john kissing and hugging each other at every single smackdown show and every single live event." I said sitting up so I could turn toward Carmella.    
     "Anyway enough about me, how is your storyline with Ellsworth going?" I asked noticing that she wasn't in her ring gear.
     "Well we get to wrestle Nikki and John next week if that's something." She said rolling her eyes.
      "Well that's better than having no match at all." I said patting her leg before getting up.
      "I have to go wrestle Becky Lynch and Mickie James." I said before adding, "I'm jut out there to lose anyway. I haven't won a single match since I won the smackdown women's championship three months ago." I said throwing my hair up in a pony tail.
     "Have fun anyway!" Carmella yelled as I ducked into the gorilla.
      "Yea right." I mumbled to my self before joining Becky and Mickie, "hey girls." I said.
      "Hey (name), did Shane not tell you that this match isn't a triple threat anymore?" Mickie asked, sadness in her voice.
     My face feel as I shook my head, "No. but whatever I mean it's not like I would've won anyway." I said turning back around to walk out of the gorilla.
    I pushed past superstars and divas as I made my way to my locker room, hot tears forming in my eyes, "why was I even stupid enough to think that I would have a match. I'm just lost talent. I shouldn't even be on smackdown. I should just go back to wrestling I'm the independent scene." I mumbled to my self as I pushed open mine and Carmella's shared locker room, "I'm not even good enough to get my own locker room."
     "Oh come on love don't think that way." I heard someone say causing me to look up.
     "Sami!" I yelled practically running and jumping on the man, "I missed you so much." I said kissing him afterwards.
     "I misses you too." He said pulling me into a hug before kissing the top of my head, "I heard about your match being cut down tonight so I thought hat I would try to talk Steph and Mick into letting me come. And after about an hour, they said I could come." Sami said as I looked up at him with a goofy smile on my face.
     "You legit don't know what bad it feels not to see you every day, not to tag team with, not to be in matches because there's not a diva for me to feud with." I said, kissing his cheek.
     "I miss our tag teaming days to sweetie. Maybe at the next draft we'll be on the same show and we can run the division." Sami said smiling down at me.
     "I wish." I said before looking down at my ring gear, "if you get up and let me change, we can go to eat or something." I said getting off of his lap before picking my bag up off the floor.
     "Okay I'll be waiting outside your door." He said giving me a quick kiss before walking out of the locker room.
     Oh how I missed my man.