Dean Ambrose

1WWEFAN

Dean Ambrose

"Stop Dean." I said giggling as my boyfriend tried to untie the bow in my hair.

"I don't wanna go to this fancy dance!" Dean said falling on the bed like a child causing me to laugh harder.

"Roman's taking his wife to the dance so you can take me!" I said applying the finishing touches to my makeup before turning around to face Dean.

"Fine." Dean said getting up and kissing me before putting on his suite jacket.

"See you look good." I said putting my high heels on before walking out of the door leaving Dean to grab the keys to the car.

Once we got to the dance, Dean stayed at the bar and I talked lazily to Paige and Nichole and Brianna aka the Bella Twins. "Dean didn't even wanna come now he's mad and drowning him self in booze." I said scowling in his direction before looking back at my friends.

"Go talk to him. Give him a price of your mind." Paige said and I nodded getting up.

"I will." I said and walked over to Dean.

"Dean, get up were leaving. I can't take you just sitting over here and drinking this party away." I said and he slammed his class on the table before turning around to look at me.

"(Name) I have something to tell you and I just can't say it." Dean said and finally he got on one knee and popped out a ring box out of his jacket pocket.

"(Name) will you marry me?" He asked and i placed a hand over my mouth and nodded. He sloped the ring on my finger and kissed me before sitting me on his lap.

"I'm glad we came to this party." He said and kissed my ear before taking a drink of his drink.

"Me to." I said laying my head on his shoulder and soon I was falling asleep to the rhythm of his heart beat.