The rock x reader

Lovemonkey97
I thank everyone for the 60.5 k reads!

    "Come on ugly it's time for the hall of fame." I said, shaking my head as Dwayne tied his tie.
   "I think you seeing yourself in the mirror." He said, smiling.
    I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my black sparkly dress with matching converse, "I think I look hot as hell."
    "And you can't teach that." He said, smiling as he pulled me into a kiss.
     I kissed him back and shook my head, "Don't quote my tag team partners!"
     "I do what I want." He said, grabbing his keys and phone before putting his hand on the small of my back, "Ugly."
     We bother laughed before walking to his truck.
     He opened my door for me and I smiled at him, "Thanks Baldie."
    Dwayne stuck his tongue out at me before closing the door behind me.
    Dwayne and I had a love hate relationship. We both loved each other more than anyone knew but we also loved to tease each other to no end.
Dwayne grabbed my hand as we drove to the Hall of Fame ceremony, "I'm thinking about doing something tonight." He said.
"Like what?" I asked, becoming nervous all of a sudden.
"You'll see." He said, smiling over at me.
A few minutes later, we pulled into the arena and got out of the truck.
Flashing cameras flashed up as we walked by, I waved at the camera a few times.
We walked into the arena and once my feet hit the red carpet, I felt like I was at home.
"I love the hall of fame." I said, smiling lightly as I saw Cory graves and Lita walking side by side.
"Me too." He said before saying under his breathe "ugly."
I laughed lightly, "What was you gonna do anyway?" I asked.
Dwayne let go of my hand and smiled, "You'll see." He said calling Renee over.
Renee looked at me and Dwayne before he spoke, "(name) (last name) I love you. I might call you ugly, or pig or old but that's all because I love you." He said before getting down on one knee.
Both me and Renee gasped.
"(Name) will you do me the honor and be my wife?" He asked holding open a black box.
"Yes!" I said smiling.
Dwayne got up and pulled me into a kiss as he slid the ring on my finger.
Once we pulled away I blushed, "I love you baldie."
"I love you too ugly."