Tye x sasha

Sashalegitboss
I'm going to be writing walking dead preferences soon so stay turned for that.
-sorry it was so short-
Sasha's pov.

I stood backstage, nervously pacing as I waited for my match to start.
I jumped when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and was meet by an all to familiar face, "Tye!" I said, turning around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I didn't think you could make it tonight." I asked kissing his cheek before laying my head on his shoulder.
"I didn't think I could but than I realized I didn't wanna miss my girls first wrestlemania match. So, I talked to Hunter and he said I could miss my live event to come here." Tye said kissing my head.
"I'm so happy you came!" I said kissing him softly.
"I heard about the new woman's belt. That's so cool." Tye said motioning for me to sit down.
I pulled a chair over to him and noticed that he was acting nervous all of a sudden, "what's wrong honey?" I asked cupping his face with my hand.
"I have something to tell you." He said looking away from me.
I followed his gaze and saw that Enzo, Cass, Kevin Owens, Charlotte, Becky, Naomi, and Xavier woods, all walking toward me, holding signs.
"What's this?" I asked as they stood in front of me as Tye moved to stand at the end of the line beside Xavier.
"You'll see." Tye said nodding at Charlotte.
Charlotte flipped her sign over to revel my real first name "Mercedes." She said, reading her sign.
Next, Enzo flipped his over his card to read my last name, "Kaestner." He read aloud.
Than Kevin flipped his over and than his "will."
Than Cass, "you."
Than Becky, "marry."
Lastly was Naomi, "me."
Tye got down one knee, holding out a box toward me, "will you?"
I nodded rushing over to him as all the other people clapped for us.
He slipped the ring on finger before kissing me passionately.
"I love you Mercedes." He said kissing my again.
"I love you too Tye." I said kissing him before looking down at my ring.
It was a so pretty, "do you like it?" He asked sliding his finger over the diamond.
"I do! But will you hold it for me while I wrestle? I don't wanna lose it." I said blushing slightly as I looked up at him.
"Of course." He said as I slid it off my finger before handing it to him.
"I'll see you after my match." I said waving back at him as I walked away with Becky and Charlotte. Both women were gushing over my ring, my fiancé, and my wedding.