King barrett

purpleman32

"Boo!" I yelled as I walked into my boyfriend, King Wade Barrett's,  locker room. Tonight some of the Divas and the Superstars we're dressing up for Halloween and going into the ring, to see who has the best costumes. I was dressed in a leopard print dress with matching high heels and had some leopard print on my face.  "Oh you look beastly (name)!" Wade said and I looked at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as he slipped his shirt over his head. "Who are you supposed to be?" I asked and she smiled "well you said that I should be a pirate. So, I dressed up as Captain Hook from once upon a time." He said and I smiled. "Ok you look pretty good yourself!" I said and we both walked out and went to the curtains. "Brie were like distant cousins." I said seeing she had a cat outfit on. "Your to funny (name)." She said smiling as a mix of everyone's music come on. "And for this years hallow costume contest we have the divas: Brie and Nikki Bella, Paige, (ring name), Charlotte, and Sasha banks!" The announcer said and we all got in the ring wavering at the crowd. "And for the superstars: King Barrett, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, John cena, Roman reigns, and dolph ziggler!" The announcer said and the boys come out and afford behind us I smirked when Wade stood behind me. "Hook your going down!" I said and he laughed "first is the divas..." After about 20 minutes of the contest the winners were announced. "And the winners are.... (Ring name) and King Barrett!" The announcer said and I smiled as Wade wrapped his arm around my waist. He spun me around and kissed me about 10 seconds later. "I love you (name) (last name) more than you will ever know." Wade started getting done on one knee and I started tearing up. "Will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded wrapping my arms around him and kissed him as he put the ring on my finger. We held up our intertwined hands as everyone walked out of the ring.