Big cass

I'm slowly starting to write again but don't expect one shots done really quick. I'm really busy with school and clubs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AJLeeLoveBitez

I cringed as I was pushed back against the wall.
Brock toward over me, one hand pressed on my waits and the other beside my head.
"Want do you want?" I growled trying to escape the box he had put me in.
"You obviously." He said back kissing my neck lightly.
"Do you not understand Brock? I do not like you." I said trying again to break free from his grasp.
"Don't lie to me (name)." Brock yelled causing me to flinch back against the wall.
"I have to go do Sasha's makeup. Maybe we can talk about this later." I said trying to reason with him.
"No." he said trying to pull my shirt up and over my head.
"No Brock." I said as he grabbed both of my hands, pinning them above my head. While putting his legs on mine, so I couldn't get free.
He, than, pulled my shirt over my head causing me to gasp.
I started to scream as he started to unclasp my bra.
Once he unclasped my bra, he was thrown off of me, "what the hell, Brock?" Someone yelled.
I quickly covered my boobs with my hands and look at my savior.
It was Cass.
Enzo came rushing over to me, handing me my bra and shirt back.
I slipped both on, before looking back at Cass and Brock.
Cass was punching Brock, "Enzo make them stop." I whispered as I watched Brock get up and throw Cass against the wall.
"Stop!" I yelled loudly causing Brock to turn around and glare at me.
"This isn't your fight (name) so stay out of it." Brock yelled back before turning back around.
I felt a tear fall from my eyes as I turned around, Enzo was no longer there.
I took a deep breath,before turning toward Brock.
I glared at him as he punched Cass. I have had enough of him.
I ran over to Brock and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Brock leaned over in pain causing me to kick him again and again and again.
I finally stopped when someone pulled me away.
I looked back and saw Sasha starring back at me, I turned around and buried my head in her shoulder, crying.
"Shhh it's okay (name) Brock won't harm you anymore." She said as I felt a hand on my back.
I looked up and saw Cass.
"Thanks, for saving me from him." I said letting go of Sasha before pulling Cass into a hug.
"No problem." He said smiling as he hugged me back, "(name) would you do me a huge favor and go on a date with me?" He asked causing me to look up at him with a huge grin on my face.
"I would love too." I said standing up on my tip toes, trying to kiss his cheek.
Cass laughed as he leaned down, so I could reach his cheek.
I kissed it lightly before turning around to face Sasha, "let's go do your makeup girl." I said smiling at her.
Sasha looped her arm in mine and we walked off to the makeup area.