Becky x roman

MYQUEENChar

Beckys pov.
I walked into to mine and Roman's shared house to hear Roman talking on the phone.
I followed the sound of his voice and frowned when I walked into our shared bedroom, "Hey Ro." I said giving him a short kiss on his cheek.
When I pulled away he gave me a slight smile and said, "I'll talk to you later Nikki."
I looked at him, shock on my face as he slipped his phone back into his pocket, "Nikki?" I asked.
"Yea. Nikki, what's it to you?" He asked causing me to almost slap him.
"I don't know Roman. Maybe it's because, oh I don't know, we're dating! You shouldn't be talking to other woman when we're dating." I said my voice rising with ever word.
"I heard you talking to Finn just the other day." Roman said as I picked up a bag out from other the dead.
"Were best friends." I said, throwing my arms up as I shoved cloths into the bag.
"So are Nikki and I." He said, getting up in my face.
"Get the hell away form me!" I yelled, pulling the bag up on my shoulder before pushing past him.
"Where are you going?" Roman asked, following me to the door, "You are not leaving."'
"It doesn't matter where I'm going. Hell I'll go to Finn's because we're over." I said, opening the door before slamming it behind me.

About two days later, I was missing Roman miserably.
I had decided to go to the bar and have a few drinks and to maybe, hopefully, find Roman.
I had on a short black dress with matching flats on.
I got out of my car and walked into the bar, clutching my clutch to my chest.
I walked over to the counter and set down, beside someone, on the barstool.
"Becky?" I heard an all to familiar voice say causing me to turn around.
There was Roman, his long hair pulling up into a man bun, he was wearing a tight white t-shirt with blue jeans.
"Roman, what are you doing here?" I asked, pulling my hair over my shoulder.
"Probably the same reason your here." He said a small smile appearing onto his face.
"I just-" I was cut off by him placing his lips on mine.
"Shh you don't have to talk. I know I was stupid. I was only talking to Nikki because I heard you talking to Finn." He said, shaking his head.
"Will you forgive me?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yea, I would love to be your girlfriend again." I said and he smiled at me.
"Good because we're going home." He said, getting up before picking me up out of the bar stool.
I giggled before grabbing onto his neck, God I had missed Roman so much.