Dash wilder x reader

@canadiangirlx

   I sat in catering with my wonderful boyfriend's, Dash Wilder, arm was wrapped around me and my head was placed on his shoulder.
   "I love you so much Dash." I said as I took a bite of my strawberry, banana, blueberry, and grape salad.
    "I love you too buttercup." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead as he stole some of my salad.
    "Dash!" I exclaimed, pushing him lightly in the arm as he chuckled.
     "What?" He asked, obviously knowing that he had stole my great salad.
     "You stole my food and now I'm gonna starve." I said sarcastically, a light smile slipping through.
     "I'll make sure my baby girl never starves." He said pulling me closer into his chest before handing me a grape.
    "You two are goals." A voice said causing me to jerk up from his chest, only to be pulled by down by his much larger arm.
    There stood Alexa Bliss, her red dip dyed hair was thrown up into a ponytail and she was wearing her ring gear, "Hey Alexa." I mumbled to my friend knowing that I was in for the teasing of a life time.
    "You know (name) you and Dash are just about as cute together as Brie and Bryan over there." She said waving off to the couple before sitting down beside me.
    I blushed a deep red as Dash laced our fingers together.
    "When you two have kids they'll be so cute." Alexa said, grabbing a few grapes off my plate.
    "Alexa." I groaned out, blushing harder as Dash chuckled.
    "I bet that you to will get matching tattoos before it's over. That's just how much you guys love each other." She said, her smirk growing with every word, "I bet-"
   "Alexa stop." I said, cutting the short girl off.
    I hated being teased so much and she knew that.
    "Awe (name) it's okay. I don't mind all the teasing." Dash said, kissing me on the lips lightly before turning to Alexa.
    "Alexa, I've seen you and Murphy plenty of times doing stuff that isn't appropriate to be doing in the locker room........" Dash trailed off leaving Alexa a blushing mess.
    "You have?" She asked, panic surging through her voice as her eyes grew wider.
    "Nonsense. I've never even seen you two kiss." Dash said but his smirk was still on his face, "Anyway, I love (name) Alexa and I know that all those things that you just said are gonna become true one day."
    My mouth hung open for a second before I closed it with a smile, "Yea Alexa there all gonna come true."
    She gave me a pat on the shoulder before getting up out of her seat, "I gotta go. My match starts in less then ten minutes." And with that she was off to the gorilla.
    "Is that true?" I asked Dash a second later.
    "Is what true?" He asked looking down at me.
     "That we're gonna have kids,  we're gonna get matching tattoos and that we're cute together?"
    "Yep it's all true especially the last thing." Dash said before kissing me gently on the lips.
    "Yea especially the last thing." I said with a light laugh as we pulled away.
    I laid my head back on his shoulder and started to eat my
salad again as I watched my best friend wrestle on the tv.