Jey uso x reader

Lovemonkey97

"Come on Jey, you know you want to." I said smiling as I tried to pull him off of the bed.
"(Name) its to cold." Jey said trying to burry himself in the covers.
"That's why we do it outside." I said causing Jey to roll his eyes, "it's like eighty degrees out there."
"Fine I'll go swimming with you." Jey said before popping my bikini strap as he got up.
"Hurry up and change so we can go."I said sitting on the bed as he walked in the bathroom.
    "Your so needy." Jey yelled from the bathroom causing me to laugh.
    "That's why you love me." I sung out.
    Jey laughed as he walked out of the bathroom, in his swim shorts.
"Let's go Jey." I said grabbing his hand before dragging him toward our pool.
     I opened the double doors before glancing back at Jey, "you ready for this epic jump." I asked a wicked smile on my face.
    "Do it." Jey said a brighter smile on his face.
    I stood back at the opened doors before sprinting toward the pool.
   I jumped in the pool brining my knees up to my chest before laughing as I fell in the pool.
    I stayed under the water for a second before feeling the water ripple beside me.
    I looked over to see Jey swimming under the water toward me.
   I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him, still under the water.
    We slowly floated upwards until we reached the surface of the water.
    I was breathless by the time we pulled apart, "That was an epic jump." Jey said wiping my hair out of my face.
    "Your wasn't to shabby ether." I said kissing him again.
"You know what (name)? I have something I wanna tell you." Jey said running his fingers down my back.
    "What is it?" I asked leaning back into his touch, closing my eyes savoring the moments we hardly ever get alone.
     A second later, Jey's touch left me, I snapped open my eyes to see Jey swimming away from me.
    I screamed out at him before swimming after him, "come back here Jey." I yelled swimming faster after him.
    Jey laughed before getting up on the side of the pool and running into the house.
    I got up on the side of the pool before getting out of it and running after Jey.
   When I ran into the house,  I saw Jey duck up the stairs.
    I ran after him before slipping and falling down five stairs.
    "Jey!" I yelled out hitting the floor with a thud.   
     "Oh my god (name) are you okay?" Jey asked running back down the stairs to check on me.
    "I'm good." I said holding up my arm before wincing in pain, "or not."
    Jey picked me up off the floor before packing me up the stairs, "Come on (name) I'll doctor you back to health." Jey said layin me down on the bed.
   "Thanks but what did you have to tell me?" I asked as Jey went to get me some clothes.
    "I wanted to tell you that I love you." Jey said and I shook my head.
   "I love you too, you dork."