Jack swagger

isabellar2018  I wrote this but I never got around to typing it so here it is! I know it's short but I'm not really a Jack swagger fan and I tried my best to write it. :) oh and also Request I don't have any at the moment and I have all the time in the world to write!

      I smiled to my self as I watched my husband of about three years, Jack swagger,  paced back and forth in front of me. "What's wrong honey?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder as he tried to walk by me.
       "I have wrestled In years (name) what if I mess up or worse the crowd doesn't like me!" Jack said stopping his pacing. He than placed his head on my shoulder and pulled me into him.
       "I know you'll do fine and even if you do mess up your fans will still love you." I said and he smiled up at me placing a soft kiss on my shoulder before pulling away.
         "You gonna walk out with me?" Jack asked as he's name was announced to come to the waiting area.
        "I wouldn't have it any other way." I said and placing a kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waits and I put my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened.
When we pulled away because we both needed air, I giggled to myself. "We better get going before your late for your match." I said and with that Jack look at me than at the door than ran out of the room. "Wait up!" I said laughing as I chased after him laughing.
Me and Jack always had a good time when he wrestled even if all we were doing was running through the halls backstage because we were late.