Finn x reader

@Fnaf_Lover2002

   I walked into the arena, as I did every Monday, a smile on my face and a suite case in my hand.
   I made a b-to my locker room, not wanting to talk to anyone or even see Finn.
    Finn was my crush, I had liked him for awhile now. Well, I had actually loved him for a while now. The only thing is, every time I try to remotely flirt with him, he never gets the hint. Maybe one day he'll ask me out and than we can get married.
    I brought myself out of silly dream once I reached my locker room.
    I took my time changing into my ring gear.
    Finn set in catering, he was waiting to talk to (name). They were tag teaming later tonight against Seth and Charlotte and he wanted to talk about their match.
    "Hey Finn." Said the cross fit Jesus, Seth Rollins, as he sit down beside him Irish friend.
    "Hey Seth." He said, running his fingers through his hair.
    "You look sad bro. What's wrong?" Seth asked, pulling his phone out of his pockets.
     "It's nothing." The Irish man said about the time that (name) walked into the room.
    Seth looked up and saw the girl before looking over at Finn, who's eyes were following the girl around the room, "Ask her out all ready."
   "She doesn't like me." Finn said.
      I grabbed an apple from the catering table as I spotted Finn out of the corner of my eye. Please lord don't let him see me.
    I tried to get out of the room quickly but was cut short when Seth called my name.
    I turned around on my heel before replying, "Hey Seth. What do you want?"
    "Come sit with me and Finn over here. Raw don't start for anther hour and a half. So, you'll have plenty of time to get ready." Seth said causing me to roll my eyes.
     Nevertheless, I walked over to the table and sit down beside Seth, Finn set facing me from the other side of the table, "Hey (name)."
    "Hey Finn." I mumbled, blushing at the sight of the Irish man shirtless state.
    I took a bite from my apple as Seth began to talk, "So, you two you both probably know why I called (name) over here." Seth said.
    I looked up at him confused and shook my head, "No. why?"
    "I'm glad you asked (name)." Seth said before continuing on, "Everyone backstage knows you two like each other. Hell, I'm sure every single fan knows it too. Every time (name) is anyway near you Finn, she's flirting with you and you never get the hint. Every time Finn is near (name) he tries to talk smooth to her but ends up messing up and leaving both of you in blushing messes. So, now that you both know you like each other. Act."
    I watched in horror as Seth got up from the table and walked away toward a smiling Charlotte and Lana.
    "So...... (name) you do like me?" Finn asked and I nodded slowly, looking down at my lap.
    "I like you too." He said, moving so he was sitting beside me.
    I looked up at him and he gently placed his lips on mine.   
     I kissed him back, putting on hand around his neck while the other held my apple.
    Once we pulled away the whole room, cheered. Yes they cheered.
    "Finally!" Lana yelled from across the room causing me to roll my eyes at her.