Tyler breeze

xxxLanathebeastx

Tyler breeze

"Hey Tyler!" I said wrapping my arms around my boyfriends neck as he walked back from his first WWE main roster match.

"Hey (name)." He said and kissed my lips softly before letting his hard out of it's cute little bun. "Did I do good?" He asked and I nodded kissing his cheek.

"Duh. You we're great! Even though I didn't like that summer was all over you." I said pouting as he wrapped his arms around my waist and walked me to the food area.

"It's not my fault that's how the creative team wrote it." Tyler said grabbing a plate of blueberries and grapes off the table.

"True but she knows I'm your girl so she's need to not kiss you every two seconds." I said glaring at said woman who was sitting across the room.

"Calm down (name), I love you more than any woman-" Tyler started and was cut off by summer coming over and rubbing his shoulder.

"Hey Tyler! (Name)." She said and I glued a faked smile on my face and looked around seeing that Brie and Nikki were looking at us, their men at their sides.

"Summer, hey me and (name) were just talking about you." Tyler said and summer bent down and grabbed a grape off the plate and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Oh really? I hope it was good anyway-" Summer was now rubbing her hand up and down Tyler's arm even though she was telling him to stop.

I leaped up from my chair and grabbed her hair and forced her to look at me. "If you ever touch my man like that out of the ring I will hurt you." I said yanking her hair before letting go.

She stormed off and Tyler smiled at me as Nikki and Brie cheered. "No ones gonna mess with my man." I said and kisses his cheek before eating a blueberry.