Edge

BrookeTerrebonne

Today was the day that I was going I be on my best friend's , and crush for about five years(when you started working in wwe), show. The show is know as the Edge and Christian show that totally reeks of awesomeness.
     I put on a beautiful black and white polka dotted dress matched with a pair of black high heels. I was almost finish with my makeup when i got a text from Edge.

Edge: hey (name)! I don't know if Christian or anyone told you but we're going to be doing a reacting superstars entrance and your gonna host some of the show with us.

I smiled at the thought of hosting a show with my two best friends before replying.

Me: okay. I'm almost ready so I'll be three in a few. Xoxo

  Once I sent the message I cringed as I reread it. Why did I put xoxo? Im so stupid.
   I put my lipstick on before putting all my makeup back in its bag. I put my phone in my dress pocket and walked out of my house, locking the door behind me.
   Once I got to the studio, I made sure my hair and makeup looked okay before getting out of my car.
   "(Name)!!!" I heard a voice say and I turned around before being attacked by  a hug.
     "Hey Bayley. I can't believe I'm seeing you here." I said as she pulled away from the hug.
      "I'm gonna be on the show. I think I'm hitting tommy dreamer with a  bat or something." She said, shrugging.
     "That's cool. I'm gonna be hosting the show with the boys." I said and we walked into the studio.
    Before Bayley answered, Edge and Christian walked over to us. "Hey girls. Bayley if you want you can put some of you slap bracelets on and your headband. (Name) we just need you to get into the hosting mood." Edge said and I blushed as he walked past me touching my arm as he went.
     "You like Edge?" Bayley said as I walked with her to get her accessories.
    "Is it that obvious?" I asked back and all Bayley did was smile.
    "I think he likes you back." She said and I blushed at her comment.
      "What? Why do you think that?" I asked and Bayley smiled again.
      "I just have the sense of love." She said and I laughed before walking over to Christian.
     "We're gonna start in a few minutes. You can go ahead and go stand on the set if you want." He said and I nodded.
     "Thanks Chris." I said and walked over to the set.
     "You know I read your text." Edge said joining me on the hardwood floor.
      "What text?" I asked looking up at the much taller man.
      "The last one you sent me." He said and I blushed madly, looking down at the ground.
      "Hey (name)." He said and lightly pulled my chin up with his finger, "I love you more than you'll ever know." He said and crushed his lips on mine.
     I wrapped my arms around his neck and he's went around my waist. When we pulled away I smiled.
     "Finally!" Christian yelled out as he walked over to the two of us, causing us to jump apart.
     "Shut up." Me and edge said together causing both of us do blush.
     "I'm gonna introduce you as my girlfriend." Edge said a second later and I smiled up at him.
     "If your asking for me to be your girlfriend that the answer is yes." I said and he kissed my temple before we started recording the show.