Cody rhodes x charlotte

maryse_0uellet

Charlotte pov

"Hey Cody." I said walking into our shared bedroom, "You ready for tonight?" I asked sitting down on the bed, leaning over onto Cody's back.
"Yea." He replied, turning his face to kill my cheek, "Did you pick up your dress?" He added, getting off the bed to walk over to his closet.
     "Yea I did." I said getting up, adjusting my robe, before walking over to my closet.
     I pulled out a stunning long teal dress that had rhinestones on the bodice and it flared out at the bottom, "This is it." I said turning around.
     "That's gorgeous Charlotte." Cody said, walking over to me.
     He stood about an inch away from me, his hit breathe fanning over my face, "I know you'll look sexy in it." He whispered before crashing his lips onto mine.
    I dropped my dress before wrapping my arms around his neck. Cody slammed his hand on the wall before setting the other on my waist.
     A few heated seconds later, my phone started to ring.
     We pulled away, both blushing, "Go get it." Cody said setting down on the bed.
     I walked over to my bed side table and picked up my phone, "It's Becky." I said before  answering it.
    "Hey Becky." I said walking over to my dress before picking it up out of the floor.
    "Hey Char. I was just wondering if what time the party was." She said causing me to sigh. This is what she interrupts me and Cody with.
    "At seven Becky." I replied rolling my eyes before going into the bathroom, "you brining a date?" I asked putting the phone of speaker before taking my robe off.
     "Well duh because I have so many men flaunting around me. I could hardly even chose one to take me." She said and I could hear the sarcasm in her voice.
     "So, Roman's taking you?" I asked slipping my dress over my head, zipping up the back.
     "Yea." Becky said with a laugh.
     Cody walked in a second later, wrapping his arms around my waist before kissing the back of my neck
     "Well Becky I have  to go." I said hanging the phone up before Becky could answer.
     "I have something I wanna tell you Charlotte." Cody said and I turned around.
     Cody started speaking a second later, "Charlotte you do know that I love you. I love you more than anything. More than wrestling even. I have been pondering what to do about this, about my love for you. So, I decided to go get you this ring." He said lowering down to one knee before pulling out a ring black box, "Charlotte, will you marry me?" He asked opening the box, reveling a huge diamond ring.
     "Yes!" I said as he slipped the ring on my finger. He pulled me into a hug before kissing me gently, "I love you so much Cody."
     After a few minutes of us hugging in total silence I spoke, "now get away because I have to get ready."
   Cody laughed before kissing me again.
    He left with a laugh.