Jimmy uso

"The whole family's here!" I said laughing as me, Roman, Dean, jimmy and jey uso stood together waiting for our intro songs to come on.
"True, we've got the Roman Reigns family and the Ambrose family." Jimmy said and I could fell like looking at me. I blushed and nodded.
I have had crush on Jimmy for months now and him coming back to the roster isn't helping. I smiled brightly when my brothers theme song come on, "let's go Dean." I said and we walked out.
I always would walk out to matches with Dean and he would always walk out to my matches with me; that's just how we did it.
As we walked out, Dean did his usual crazy walking out while I sweetly walked out. "Oh come on (name) looks to sweet to be an Ambrose with that bow." A commentator said and I laughed to myself as I Dean held the ropes open for me. I got in the ringer and stood beside my brother.
When Roman and the usos come out, the whole group stood there all showing out. I did a backflip, than Jimmy caught me and threw me in the air. I landed perfectly in Jimmy's arms and looked up at him.
"I really like you jimmy." I said as he set me down and he glanced down at me.
"Really? You like me?" He said as we got out of the ring. Leaving Seth(who was on the other team) and Roman.
"Yes ever since I joined the main roster and did that mixed tag team match with you." I said and jimmy smiled.
"I'm glad to hear that cause I like you to." He said and pulling me into his hard chest and kissed me softly.
"By the way I like your shirt!" Jimmy said and I looked down at my uso shirt.
"Jey gave it to me." I said laughing as he glanced at his brother.
"I'm kidding!" I said as laughed as Jimmy picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. "Did you have to do that?" I asked laying my head on his.
"Hey! This is a PG show so don't be doing anything I wouldn't do!" Dean yelled and I groaned blushing as Jimmy only laughed.