Dean ambrose

mylittlecrumpet

      "Your just like one match away from the belt!" I said happily as I jumped up ad down.
       "Yes but you know that I won't win." Dean said placing a hand on my shoulder to try and calm me.
         "I have faith in you, Deany." I said and spun around placing my arms around his neck.
          "Really now?" He asked kissing me softly, his hands resting softly on my waist.
           "Always have always will." I said kissing his cheek as he hugged me. Dean buried his neck in my hair and we stood like that for ten minutes before ether of us moved.
         "Dean your match starts in five minutes." We herd someone say and dena raised his head nodding.
           "Just remember have fun." I said kissing him softly before skippin off to go get him a bottle of water, for after Deans match.
                        After match
          "I lost (name) how can you be happy!" Dean said as I handed him his bottle of water as we walked backstage.
         "Because you got that far on the tournament and you-"
          "You had fun." Dean said mocking me and I laughed.
          "See you know how it is!" I said and he grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him.
          "I love you." I said kissing him softly.
          "Love you to sweetie."