Wade Barrett(king Barett)

"Wade!" I yelled pulling on my tennis shoes and grabbed my purse. "Start the car it's to hot to be outside!" I yelled out the door and grabbed my water bottle and pulling my hair into a ponytail. "You do know that we're going running on the track, right?" Wade yelled back and I sighed "yes!" I yelled walking out and waving at the neighbors who were staring at us. I got in the car and sighed at my British boyfriend. "I hate running with you." I said when we got on the road. "Why?" He said laughing as his thick British accent come through. "You run way faster than me and leave me alone." I said and turned on the radio. "We're here!" Wade yelled and I shot him a look. "Don't be to happy." I said getting out. I pulled my phone and earphones out of my purse and walked over to Wade. "Let's see who can run a mile the fastest." Wade said and I set my water bottle down on the table besides his. "Ok but you know your gonna win." I said and Wade flashed me a smile. I shoved my earphones in my ear and started playing my music. "Ready?" I asked and Wade nodded. We both started running and Wade had a huge start on me. I sighed pushing myself to run faster. "Ha!" I yelled when I ran in front of him. "What? How?!" Wade yelled and I laughed and failed to see the stick in front of me. "(Name)!" Wade yelled and I feel to the ground. "Ouch." I said holding up my arm that was hurting rather badly. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" Wade asked and I sighed "I'm not running with you again." I said and he Wade pouted. "I love you." He said and I smiled kissing him softly "love you too."