Seth x reader + request are closed

*were gonna pretend that Charlotte stayed on RAW*
@briacase

I took a deep breathe as I stepped through the arena doors.
I had just come home from the army when Vince had texted me and asked if I wanted to come back to WWE. I had replied back with an excited yes.
I had trained everyday for two weeks and tonight was the night that I was gonna come back.
I walked, with my head down, to my locker room.
Once I got there, I quickly ducked in and set all my bags down before looking up.
I was sharing a room with my best friend, Charlotte.
Her face light up as she dropped her bag and sprinted over to me, "(name)!" She yelled before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.
"I'm glad to see you to Char." I said, hugging her back.
"Does Roman and Seth know that you're here?" She asked, pulling away.
"No." I replied back a slight blush on my face.
I hadn't seen my brother, Roman, or my boyfriend, Seth, since I had joined the army. Which was about a year ago.
I had only wrote and Skyped them since I had been deployed.
"Well you gotta go tell them high here. Like now (name)! They've both been worrying sick about you." Charlotte said as she changed into her ring gear.
"I know." I said before adding, "Where are they?"
"I think their both in catering. I'll go with you." She said, pulling her hair up into a ponytail.
"Well then let's go." I said all my nerves from earlier coming back.
Charlotte's smile appeared back on her face as she grabbed her phone before walking with me to catering.
Once we got there I was shocked at all the new faces and just how much of the talent was still here.
Once I spotted Seth and Roman talking with Dean and Mike, I rushed over to them.
"Roman! Seth!" I yelled causing both of the men to turn toward me shock written on their face.
"(Name)?" They both asked in unison before attacking me in a hug.
"I missed you so much buttercup." Seth said just loudly enough where me and Roman could hear it.
Roman and Charlotte were the only two who knew about mine and Seth's relationship. Everyone else thought that me and Seth were just really good friends.
"So your back for good now?" Roman asked, ruffling my hair.
"Yea, Vince said that I could perform on the Raw brand and tag team with Charlotte and sometimes you two." I said happily as both men pulled away from me.
"That's good." Roman said, smiling down at me before turning to Dean and Mike.
"I'm glad your back (name)." Dean said, his usual smirk plastered on his face.
"Yea me too. I can't wait or me and Maryse to start feuding with you again." Mike said causing me to laugh a little.
"Me ether." I said.
God I missed all my friends.
"Hey (name)." Seth said causing me to turn from the two men and look at him.
Seth had one knee on the floor and was looking up at me with a red box in his hand, "Seth." I gasped out.
At this point, everyone in the room had turned around and looked at us.
"(Name) I missed you so much then two years that you were gone. I've been packing around this box with this beautiful ring inside-" he opened the box and showed me the beautiful diamond, "- for over a year now. I've just been waiting for you to come back so I could ask you this question. Will you marry me (name)?"
I nodded and pulled him up into a kiss.
He slid the ring on my finger as everyone cheered around us.
Our relationship definitely isn't secret anymore.