Seth rollins

Andy_leo

"Seth fricken Rollins stop!" I yelled laughing as he tickled me. "You looked depressed and I hate seeing my baby like that." He said and I tried to squirm away. "Say your happy." Seth said and I laughed "I'm happy Seth!" I said and he stopped moving his hands from my stomach to my face. "(Name) you would tell me if you were depressed right?" Seth asked and I nodded "yes Seth." I added and he gave me a look as I rolled over on top of him. "Wrestle match!" I yelled and we sprinted to each end of the living room. "One!" I started yelling and smiled remembering all the other times we had play wrestled. "Two!" Seth yelled getting ready by pulling his t-shirt off. "Three!" I yelled and started running toward him. He ducked out of my way and I turned around sharply to watch him run up the stairs. "Running away now Seth!" I yelled and run up the steps after him. "You know you'll never catch me!" He yelled and I cornered him in a corner. "Ok ok I get it." Seth said as I walked toward him when I wrapped my arms around his neck he kissed me and than spun us around and took off. I was breathless for a minute before I took off after him. I herd the door open and I went outside after him. He started taking off his pants and I looked at him weird. "The pool." I said to my self and started stripping my self. We were left in our underclothes by the time we got to the pool, I was laughing as I swum over to him. "I'm out." Seth said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled. "I win."