Tj Perkins

I slipped my rings on my finger as I heard a knock on my locker room.
     I smiled to myself before slipping my high heels one and walking to answer my  locker room door.
     I opened the door expecting to see my boyfriend, who was also my boyfriend in screen, but instead I saw Charlotte.
     "Hey Char." I said smiling at my friend, leaving my locker room door open so I could go fix my makeup.
     "Are you managing Tj tonight for his title match?" Char asked as she looked in the mirror, fixing her hair.
     "I am! I can't wait ether. This dress I bought for tonight is so beautiful." I said pointing down at my dress.
    "It is pretty but are you sure you can get in the ring with that dress and them heels on?" She asked and I waves her away.
     "Honey I was born in high heels. I can walked, run, skip and Hell I can even run a marathon in these things." I said laughing as Char gave me a look.
      "It's true she does everything in them high heels." A familiar voice said causing my face to break out in a smile.
     "Tj!" I said and I ran over to him and he pulled me into a hug.
      "Well lord you can run in them things." Char said smiling as Tj and I shared a light kiss.
      "My match is next. Are you ready?" Tj asked and I nodded looking back at Char.
     "Good luck Tj and (name) maybe when his match is over you'll teach me how to run in high heels.." Char said smiling before giving me a hug.
     "I will!" I said before walking out of the room and to the gorilla.
     Tj picked up his CWC belt and threw it over his shoulder.
     "(Name) I bought you something to wear to the ring." Tj said handing me a tiara.
       "Oh my god Tj this is so pretty." I said putting the tiara on my head.
       "Now your the princess peach and I'm Mario." He said causing me to smile brightly.
      "That is to sweet." I said kissing him as his theme song came on.
     We walked out behind the curtain and the crowd cheered as Tj dabbed causing me to smile before we walked down the ramp to the ring.
      I got in the ring effortlessly causing me to smile remembering how Char thought I couldn't do anything in heels.