Kyanna x tj

Kyanna_2273
*request are closed for a little while until I get caught up on all the requests*

"Look at him." I mumbled to Sasha as I pointed at Tj as he talked to Summer rae.
"He's needs to be over here talking to you. I never see him talking to you." Sasha said, running her fingers through her hair.
"I know! I just want him to just come over here and ask me about my day or something." I said, rolling my eyes as Tj put his hand on Summer's arm.
"You know Kyanna you could do something to stop him from being so social with other girls." Sasha said, an evil smirk on her face.
"What could I do?" I asked looking back at Tj again before looking at Sasha, "I'll do anything."
"After your match, when he's waiting in the gorilla with Noam for their match. You could hug Noam and make him jealous." Sasha said, her smiling growing even wider.
"Oh my gosh. Yes." I said, nodding at her words.
This is the best idea I've ever heard. I'm positive this won't backfire.
I thought them thirteen words would be true and that Tj would just be crawling over to me, wanting to talk to me instead of stupid summer.
I walked backstage after my match, sweaty and out of breathe when I noticed that Noam was standing a little bit away from Tj.
I smiled to my self before walking over to the man.
"Hey Noam." I said, a fake, bright smile on my face.
"Well hello little miss kyanna." Noam said in his usual flirtatious mood.
"I wish you good luck on your match tonight." I said, putting a hand on his arm, "Wow your so muscular."
A few seconds after I said that, I was pulled off Noam by the hair.
I spun around to see Alicia, her face drew into a harsh look, "Get off of my man!" She yelled causing everyone one the gorilla to turn and look at me, including Tj.
"I wasn't on him." I said, looking at anyone but Tj.
"So if I went up to touch Tj on the arm and held him and tell him he was muscular than that wouldn't be me being on your man." She said quickly, her temper getting worse by the second.
"Well yea it would." I mumbled, my cheeks glowing a bright red from my embarrassment.
"Then get the hell away." She yelled before taking him by the hand and walking him over to the curtains.
"What was that kyanna?" Tj asked walking up to me, "Do you like Noam."
"No Tj. It's just it's..." I trailed off not knowing what to tell him.
After a few seconds of silence I finally spoke, "Well Tj, I hated that you were talking to Summer and I got jealous. I told Sasha about it and she told me to make you jealous back. It backfired on me to say the lest."
"You could've just told me kyanna that you didn't want me talking to other girls. I would've stopped." He said before kissing me on the cheek.
"Look after my match, I'll shower and than take you out to eat. Just me and you." He said before patting my butt as he walked by.
"Okay!" I said, smiling to my self.
Dang even though Alicia probably hates me now at least I got my man to stop talking to other girls.
I smiled to my self before walking off to my locker room to shower and change. I was to excited to go on a date, just me and him, with my boyfriend.