Jay x enzo

You_Cant_Teach_That
Do you guys like when I write in third person?

   "Do you think she loves me?" Enzo asked, watching as Jay strutted down the ramp, her hair flowing behind her like she was a goddess.
     "I don't know man why don't you ask her?" Cass asked, rolling his eyes at his little friend.
      "What if she doesn't like me? What if she says no in front of thousands of people?" Enzo said whilst running his fingers through his crazy hair.
      "Than she says no. Look you obviously love Jay to pieces and tonight she's in a championship match. If she wins, go out there and ask her. If she loses than still ask her because that would make her night that much better." Cass said before picking up his phone off the table.
      "It's Mella ain't it?" Enzo asked, watching as Jay put Charlotte into a head lock.
     "Yea it's Mel. She's ready for us to go out on our date." Cass said looking his friend up and down, "You better ask Jay or I'll kill you and I'm not even joking."
Enzo smiled lightly at his friend before nodding, "I will Cass, I'll see you tomorrow."
Cass nodded at Enzo before walking past him, off to the parking lot.
Enzo turned back to the tv and watched as Charlotte had Jay in the figure eight, "come on get to the ropes!" Enzo said, almost jumping through the tv.
"You know Enzo, you might do better if you were out there yelling at her and not in here." Seth said, jumping up on the box, that was beside the tv, before propping his injured leg up.
"Than I'll distract her and she might lose." Enzo mumbled, smiling as Jay got out of Charlotte's hold and twisted her into the black widow.
"Oh come on Enzo." Seth said but was cut off from saying any more words when Enzo screamed out, "What the Hell?" Seth added as he almost fell off the box.
"She won the woman's belt!" Enzo exclaimed, a huge smile appearing in his face.
"Know go ask her if she wants to go on a date with you." Seth said, smirking a little.
     "How did you know about that?" Enzo asked looking up at Seth.
     "That doesn't matter just go on and tell her!" Seth said before lightly nudging his friend with his good leg.
    "I'm goin." Enzo said, taking a deep breathe, before walking toward the gorilla.
     Jay stood in the ring, her new championship over her head and a smile on her face.
     Her smile grew when she heard Enzo's theme song blare through the arena.
     "Hey Jay." Enzo said, walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand.
     "Hey." Jay said once she had gotten a mic from a tech guy.
     "I wanted to ask you something." Enzo said, stepping into the ring before walking over to the girl.
      "What is it?" Jay asked, looking him up and down.
     "We've know each other for a while and hey I like ya, I really do." Enzo said, smirking as the crowd cheered, "so since I like ya I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go get some drinks later?"
    "I would love too." Jay said before sitting her mic down.
    Enzo went over and held the rope down for Jay causing her to blush.
    Jay walked past Enzo, giving him a soft kiss on his cheek, before making her way backstage to go get ready for their outing.