Charlotte x cody

maryse_0uellet

"Cody come here." I said, I was sitting in the bathroom a pregnancy test in hand.
"Give me a second, I'm trying on my new gear." Cody said and I nodded.
"Okay I'll be waiting." I said as I set my timer for five minutes.
That's how long it would take for this pregnancy test to work.
     I set in silence, moving form  the side of the tub to the counter in nervousness.
     When my timer went off, Cody walked into the bathroom, "Why did you have a timer set?" He asked running a finger through his short hair.
     I looked down at the text before replying, "I'm pregnant Cody."
     His mouth fell open as he took the test from my hand, "Oh my gosh Char! I'm so excited to be a dad." He said picking me up before spinning me around.
     "Are you really excited?" I asked kinda sad all of a sudden.
      "Yea why?" He asked his smile turning to a confused frown.
      "I thought that you didn't want kids. I was so nervous that you wouldn't won't this baby." I said, flipping my long blonde hair over my shoulder.
"Why would you think that?" He asked, his hands moving from my shoulders to my sides.
"Well you never talked to me about it. I just thought that you didn't want kids." I said shrugging as I lowered my head.
"Charlotte I want this baby. I've always wanted a kid. Wether its a boy or a girl I don't care. I just want to have this baby with you." He says before kissing me with passion.
"I'm glad you want a baby Cody because I do to." I said before putting the pregnancy test in a little box.
"We should name the baby after me if it's a boy." Cody said a smirk on his face as we walked out of the room toward the living room.
"No were going to be more creative than that." I said, throwing my hands up in the air as I sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote.
I turned the tv on as he replied, "we could name him after my dad and your brother and than if it's a girl name her after my mom and yours." He said sitting down beside me.
I laid my head on his shoulder and I stopped on the GSN channel, "that's a much better idea." I said, closing my eyes.
Cody started to rub my stomach as I yawned.
"I love you." He said, kissing my forehead.
"Hmm I love you too." I said, smiling as I slowly fell asleep in codys arms.