Kyanna bella x Seth Rollins

@Kyanna_2273

I smiled warmly as I put on my Seth Rollins cropped top matched with white shorts and black converse, "Hey Kyanna!" I heard my sister say causing me to turn around from the mirror.
"Hey Brie and Nikki." I said smiling at my sisters as the flaunted around in their Daniel Bryan and john cena crop tops.
"I thought only divas that have superstar boyfriends could wear their men's shirt." Nikki said causing me to blush brightly as I turned around to put my lipstick on.
"You like Seth don't you Kyanna?" Brie asked as I finished putting on my black lipstick that matched my shoes.
"No...." I said trailing off.
"You do." Nikki said in a sing songy voice.
"Fine but please don't tell him." I said pleading with my sisters as they giggled.
"Okay but I've got to go talk to john." Nikki said winking at me before walking out of the ring.
I practically ran after Nikki but was stopped by Brie grabbing me, "let her tell him." Brie said causing me to sigh.
"What if he says no? Our friendship would be over." I said feeling my emotions taking over me as I thought about Seth being disgusted that I like him.
I looked up at the clock as Brie let go of me, "crap I gotta go. I'm almost late for my match against Tamina." I said rushing out of the room.
Not even bothering to change out of my Seth's Rollins crop top as I rush to the gorilla.
The second I reached the gorilla, my these music blasted through the arena. I stood behind the curtain for a second, catching my breathe.
Once I regained myself, I took a deep breathe before skipping out from behind the ring. I did my usual entrance, that involved me skipping to the ring before hopping up on the apron and doing the splits.
I got in the ring and looked at Tamina, she had a sheik grin on her face causing me to go uneasy.
I knew that I was gonna lose the match. It was supposed to be a total squash match but still I had to try and pretend that I was getting beat out of spite of just being beat up.
About three minutes after the match started, I feel off the top rope and landed on my foot, causing it to turn inwards.
I winches in pain as Tamina grabbed my hurt foot and started slamming it against the mat. The ref walked over to me and bend down to whisper in my ear, "Stephanie wants us to continue this match. Are you gonna be okay?"
"Yea." I said breathlessly as Tamina draped me over to the ropes.
She twisted my foot in the middle and bottom rope before grabbing my foot and jerking it back.
I screamed out in pain as I heard an all so familiar theme song come in.
I craned my head up to see Seth Rollins running down the ramp with my sisters not far behind him.
Once Seth reached the ring he bent down beside me and started to untangle my foot from the rope.
As Seth did that, Nikki and Brie dragged Tamina across the ring and started to beat her up.
"Are you okay Kayanna?" Seth asked as he picked me up, bridal style, before packing me out do the ring.
"I'm okay." I said as I felt a tear fall down my face.
"Your foot looks terrible." Seth said as we passed through the curtains.
"Well thanks for being blunt." I said as he packed me into the doctors office.
The doctor looked at my foot before wrapping it up, "you'll probably be of action for awhile until your foot heals." The doctor said causing me to lay my head back against the wall.
"Kayanna it's gonna be okay." Seth said seeing that I looked distressed as I tried to get off the bed.
The doctor gave me crutches as I answered, "says you. Your not going to be out of action for months because of a squash match." I growled as I tried to hurry away from him knowing that I didn't wanna cry in front of Seth.
"Hey kayanna come back." Seth said chasing after me.
Once he reached me, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss.
I instantly kissed back, my crutches falling to the floor as I wrapped my arms around Seth's neck.
"I love you kayanna and I should've told you that a long time ago. If I would've then we would've been wrestling later in that ring with all the other wwe couples. You wouldn't be hurt right now." Seth said kissing my temple as I laid my head against his shoulder.
"I love you too Seth. I should've told you that earlier but I didn't have the guts to do it." I said and I jerked my head up as I heard "awes" come from behind us.
I turned my head to see Brie and Nikki smirking at me.
I blushed brightly before burying my face in Seth's neck.