Chris jericho

slytherin_queen12 this is really short.

"You two will do great." I said making sure the tag team I was managing, Y2Aj, was hyped for their match.
"We're splitting up tonight (name) I expect to get booed." Chris said and I sighed kissing his cheek.
"You'll do great tonight honey. Now both of you better remember your match." I said and both men nodded before Chris's theme hit.
Chris wrapped his arm around my waist as we started to walk out.
Everyone cheered as Aj did his usual intro and Chris kissed me softly on the lips.
We walked down to the ring and I stood on the outside as the match began. The plan was for me to cheat and help the boys but by doing this I had to duck into the ring and kick Xaiver in the face before rolling back it.
The match rolled on and when it was my time to roll in the ring, I slide in.
I ran over to Xaiver and somehow He thought I was someone else and kicked me in the shoulder.
I groaned in pain and rolled out of the ring, clutching my shoulder. Xaiver looked down at me with a apologetic stare.
I struggled to keep a straight face as my boys lost the match. Chris looked down at me and pointed for me to go backstage.
I go up on the apron, not listening to my boyfriend, and walked over to Aj. I pushed him down as a sharp pain ran though my arm.
"Do it Chris!" I yelled as he just stood there looking at me.
Soon enough he walked over to Aj and started beating the crap out of him. While he was found that, I got out of the ring and walked backstage.
"(Name) are you okay?" My friend, Brie Bella, asked running up to me.
"I'll be fine. I just need to go to the doctor." I said and she nodded helping me to the backstage Doctor.
I set down in a chair and the doctor started felling around on my shoulder.
"(Name) are you okay?" Chris asked running into the room.
"I'm good." I said not meaning a word I said.
"Your shoulder is broken." The doctor said and Chris pulled me into a half hug.
"Come on let's go to the hospital and get you a cast and than we'll go home and watch Netflix." He said braking character even though the camera was on us.
"Okay." I said and kisses him before he helped me out of the arena.