Enzo x katie

CrazyAce49

     My phone went off causing me to groan, I rolled over and picked it ip to see I had a message from Chris Jericho.
Chris: hey Katie you wanna come to a show tonight? You can bring your brother if you want.
Katie: sure! What time?
Chris: 7.

   I set my phone down and got up, picking you a white tank top and a pair of holy short shorts up from the floor.
    I slipped into the bathroom, seeing Matt sitting on the couch, "Hey bro were going to a wrestling show tonight." I said sitting my cloths in the bathroom before turning around to gets towel and washcloth.
        "Okay!" He called back causing me to smile.
        I stripped off and got in the shower. As I washed my hair, I thought about the show. Since this was a wrestling show, wrestlers would be there. Maybe Enzo will be there. What am I even thinking he wouldn't like me. I mean come on he's a wrestler and I'm a rock band member! He probably doesn't even know who I am.
     I shoved the thoughts out of my head as I turned off the water, I stepped out of the shower, drying off before slipping my cloths on.
     I dryered my hair before putting my makeup on.
   Once all of that was door, it was 5:30. I skipped to my room, looking for my vans, "where even are they?" I asked allowed looking through my closet.
     "What are you looking for?" Matt asked walking into my room, already dressed in a pair of jeans and a gray t shirt.
     " my vans!" I said throwing my converse down in defeat.
     "Look under your bed." He said motioning to the mess under said bed.
     "Touché." I said looking under it, finding my galaxy converse.
      "It's 6 are you ready to go?" Matt asked and i nodded slipping my shoes on before putting my phone in my pocket.
      Once we arrived at the arena, I noticed that Chris was standing outside, waiting for us.
       "Do you think he's here?" I asked Matt as we got out of the truck, walking toward Chris.
    "Who Enzo?" Matt said way to loudly for my liking.
    "Yes!" I whisper shouted.
     "Probably." Matt said smiling at Chris as we walked up to him, "thanks for inviting us." He said as Chris pulled me into a hug.
     "Your welcome. Now come on guys, there's food in here. And many men for you to be social with Katie." Chris said causing me to roll my eyes.
     "I'm just fine being single thank you." I said walking into the arena, noticing that catering was close by.
      "Food!" I said taking off toward the tables piled with different types of food.
       I was looking at the pizza, to mesmerized by the sight of it to see a person walking toward me.
     I ran into a hard chest causing their drink to spill on me and for me to hit the ground.
      I looked up, my eyes meeting with Enzo's. Crap.
     "I'm so sorry (name)!" Enzo said sticking out a hand to help me up.
     I grabbed it and he pulled me up.
     "It's okay." I said feeling everyone stare at me, "I'll just need a new shirt." I added taking my tank top off, revealing a white bra and my tattooed, chest, back, and arms.
     "Your tattoos are cool." Enzo said running his fingers over my arm causing me to blush, "come with me and I'll get you a new shirt." He added tearing his  eyes away from my tattooed body.
     He took my hand and guided me deeper into the arena.
     We reached his locker room, and he led me inside,"you know people probably think we're coming in here to to dirty thing!" I said smiling as e started to dig through his bag.
      "Who cares what people think." Enzo said causing me to smile brighter.
      "Is this shirt okay?" He asked holding up a shirt with the words 'you can't teach that' across the back.
     "Yea." I said taking the shirt and slipping it over my head, "thanks for the shirt." I said and he smirked back at me.
     " you can repay me for that shirt if you want to." He said causing me to raise my eyebrow.
      "And how so?" I asked causing him to smirk as he walked closer to me.
      "Kiss me." He said and I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back forcefully cause me to smile into the kiss.
     "You know I like you more than you'll ever know Katie." Enzo say and I leaned in for another kiss.
     When I pulled away I replied, "I like you too Enzo. Now let's go back and get food." I said pulling him out of the room and toward the catering tables. 
       Tonight was going to be a fun night. I'll have to remember to think Chris for inviting me to this. I thought to myself as I heard Sasha Banks cat all me and Enzo as we walked down the hallway, hand in hand.