Emily Owens x Xavier woods

"Emily you wanna go play Mario kart with me, Xavier, and Sasha?" Kevin, my brother, asked walking into my locker room.
"Sure." I said nodding, pulling my hair into a ponytail.
"Your lover Xavier will be there." Kevin said winking before nodding for me to follow him out of my locker room.
     I followed after Kevin, having to practically run after him because he was rushing to get back to the room.
    "Why are you going so fast?" I asked trying to catch up with him.
    "Xavier wants to record this video for his YouTube channel." Kevin said and I nodded.
   "That makes since." I said, following Kevin into Xavier's locker room.
    "Hey Emily." Xavier said smiling as he patted the seat beside him, "You can sit between me and Sasha."
    I set down beside him, picking up a PS4 remote.
    "You guys ready to start the video?" Xavier asked as Kevin set down.
    "Yes." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder, "I hope me wearing my gear is okay because I'm wearing my shorts and crop top anyway." I said.
    "Your fine Emily." Xavier said, smiling over at me.
    "Hello everybody and welcome to upupdowndown. Today I'm playing with KO, the legit boss, and EO." Xavier said and I waved at the camera.
    "Okay so Emily who are you playing as?" Xavier asked.
    "Peach."
    "Sasha?"
     "Yoshi."
     "Kevin?"
     "Luigi."
      "And I'm playing as Mario." Xavier said, causing me to blush.
      After we finished playing Mario kart, everyone had left the room but me and Xavier.
     "Hey Emily you wanna go out to McDonald's with me tonight?" Xavier asked out of the blue as he put his PS4 in a case.
   "I would love to Xavier." I said, starting to walk out the door.
    I stopped however, "Hey Xavier to you wanna be my tag team partner tonight?" I asked stepping toward him. 
    "You'll have to do something for me." Xavier said, zipping his case up before walking over toward me.
     "Anything." I said smiling and blushing as he placed his hands on my cheeks.
    "Kiss me Ms. Owens." He said before slamming his lips onto mine.
     I kissed him back with passion before wrapping my arms around his neck.
    "I love you so much Xavier woods." I said once we pulled away.
    "I've loved you too Emily ever since you showed up here with your brother. I love everything about you: your personality, you style, your voice, your body, god I love everything about you." He said causing me to blush brightly.
    I looked past his head to see that it was 8:04.
    "Shoot Xavier I'm gonna be late for my match." I said rushing away from him.
    "Bye." Xavier said as I ran toward the gorilla.
   "Bye see you later."' I yelled, a smile on my face