Brian Kendrick x Emily

sethskendrick sorry for the long wait.

Brian Kendrick x Emily

   "He isn't good for you Emily." My friend, Brian Kendrick, told me as I put my lipstick on.
   "Oh come on Brian your just jealous." I said sitting the tube down before turning toward the man, "at least give him a try." I said smiling as I heard a knock on my door.
   "Oh great he's here." Brian said running his hand through his hair before standing beside me as I opened the door.
    "Hey Luke. I'm almost ready to go I just have to slip my shoes on." I said stepping back, only to run into Brian's muscular chest.
        "You must be Luke, Emily's boyfriend." Brian said stepping in front of me as I scurried away from the men. 
      "Yea I am. Are you her brother?" Luke asked as I hurly slipped my converse on.
     "She doesn't have a brother."  Brian  said as I grabbed my purse off the ground.
    "Oh whoops wrong girl." He said and my rushing turned into a slow walk.
    "Wrong girl?" I asked my voice cracking as I stood behind Brian.
     "Oh Emily are you ready to go?" Luke asked as I peaked my head out from behind Brian.
     "I'm going no where with you." I said pushing Brian aside before punching Luke in the nose.
     An crack was herd before I slammed the door in his face.
    I turned around to Brian and help a hand up at him before speaking, "Don't even say anything about how you were right about anther one of my boyfriends." I pushed past him and started taking off my shoes.
     "Emily." Brian said following me as I threw my shoes at the door.
     "Emily." He said again as I started to pull my shirt over my head, leaving me in my tank top and jeans.
     "Emily." Brian said for the third time and I felt my walks fall down as I feel down on the couch.
     I started crying as I watched Brian stand there and look at me, "well are you just gonna stand there and look at me?" I yelled throwing a pillow at him in anger.
      Luke has been the third boyfriend in two months who had cheated on me. I thought Luke would be different and would treat me right but oh was I wrong.
     "Emily scoot over." Brian said helping me move over before pulling me into his chest, "I'm sorry that about ether when I judged Luke so quick without even knowing him. I was just extremely jealous of him knowing that he was with you. I love you Emily and I wanted to tell you that after Rick cheated on you but than you found Jay. I thought maybe he would be the one for you and he would treat you right. I mean I wrestle and I'm always away so I couldn't treat you like you deserve to be treated. Anyway, than Jay cheated and I thought I should've told you I love you then. I chickened out and than Luke rolled around and here we are now." Brian said brushing his fingers through my hair as he spoke, causing me to calm down.
      "Is all that true Brian?" I asked sniffling before looking up at him in his eyes.
     "Yes it's all true." Brian said and I grabbed onto his neck before pulling myself up to his lips.
      "I love you too." I whispered on his lips before kissing him.
      Once I pulled away, I let go of his neck and cuddled into his side.
     We stayed in comfortable silence until Brian finally broke it hours later, "Emily would you like to go to shows with me and maybe be my manger?" Brian asked looking down at me as my eyes lit up.
     "I would love to." I said kissing him again.
    After a few seconds of us pulling away I smiled.
     "What are you smiling about?" He asked as my smile got bigger.
     "My ring name can be ms. Kendrick." I said and he smiled before nodding.
     "That would be legendary."