Kevin owens

"What are you doing?" I asked my boyfriend as I walked into his locker room.
"I'm getting ready for my match." Kevin groaned and I gave him a look.
"No you were sleeping and your world heavy weight championship match starts in less than thirty minutes. Get up!" I said and he frowned getting up.
"Thank you." I said as I walked over to his mirror.
"Kevin will you come here?" I asked pouting and he stomped over.
"Yes my queen?" He asked and I poured up at him.
"I need you to glue my eyelash back on." I said holding up the eyelashes for him to see.
"Oh no last time I did this you screamed and Hunter and Stephanie come and in and there still making fun of me over it." Kevin said and I sighed setting the eyelashes on the table before wrapping in arms around his neck.
"Please?" I asked again kissing my way from his ear to his lips.
"Fine." He said groaning as he kissed me softly.
"Thank you boo!" I yelled and handed him to eyelashes.
After a few minutes of struggling, my eyelashes were done.
"This is why I love you!" I said looking at my flawless eyelashes in the mirror.
"It's time for your match, Kevin." I said and he groaned.
"Can I have a kiss before my match?" He asked and I kiss his lips before skipping off.
"See you after your match!" I yelled over my shoulder and Kevin laughed at me as I walked over to the food stand.