Prolouge

Hello person :3 I'm Stoozie, welcome to my book! This is pretty much 50 shades of grey except better cuz it's gay ;> That rhymed god I'm smooth. Lol Kay enjoy.

edit (10/8/21): dear god.
~Stooz

---

"Hey, you know that newspaper project I have due?" Scott looked down at his best friend, Jeremy, as they walked around the college campus. Scott had to write an interview for a manager or someone high up in the market. It was due in only a week.

"Yeah, why?" Jeremy looked up at his taller friend. Jeremy was more of a photographer, but was skilled with writing as well.

"Well something came up at home, and I was wondering if you could maybe..?" Scott stopped himself, hoping Jeremy caught his drift. The smaller of the two simply rolled his eyes and turned, taking a different path.

"Come on, Jere! This is important!" Scott followed Jeremy down the opposite path.

"You should've done it sooner instead of procrastinating like you always do," Jeremy sighed.

"I know, but please. I owe you a huge favor if you do," Scott begged. It was difficult to refuse helping one of his friends, well his only real friend.

"Fine whatever.." Jeremy agreed. Scott smiled and latched his arm around Jeremy's shoulders.

"Thanks, little dude." Scott beamed.

"I am not little." Jeremy growled, pushing Scott away.

"You sure are shorter than just about everybody." Scott snickered.

"Shut up.." Jeremy replied, "I'll see you later." Jeremy waved at his friend before walking off to his dorm.

~~~

It was around midnight. Jeremy was on his laptop, struggling to make an appointment with anybody. Out of everyone he contacted, they were all busy until the next month or some other time past the due date of Scott's project. Jeremy's eyelids started to fall, but he fought the sleep that was consuming him, knowing that he had to get this done in only a few days.

Jeremy was falling asleep when his laptop made a ding, waking him slightly and causing him to jump. He had received am e-mail from Fazbears Entertainment.

Dear Mr. Fitzgerald,
I understand that you're in need of an interview. We happen to have one open spot, due to an appointment cancelation. If you would like that spot, be here at 8:30 on the dot. Ask for Mr. Schmidt and they'll show you the way.
Thank you for your interest,
Fazbears Entertainment

Jeremy mentally screamed at the thought. He was always terrified of Fazbears as a child, the creepy animatronics not entertaining or appealing to him. Although, it was the only company that hadn't declined, so really he had no other choice.

---

Leaving a vote or comment/feedback would be appreciated so so much! I'll try to update daily, if I don't then it's because of my other book I'm working on. Baii c;
~Stooz