Chapter 41~

Hahaha i am extremely depressed hopefully this will make me feel better???? okay enjoy

---

The next day, Jeremy woke up without Mike at his side, but heard the soft buzz of the TV in the other room. The brunette smiled tiredly before rubbing his eyes and going to see what his husband was doing.

Mike sat on the couch, the TV playing in the background as he typed on his laptop. The blue eyed male was wearing glasses; something Jeremy had no knowledge of. He seemed focused and frustrated.

"Good morning." Jeremy said softly, causing Mike to look up.

"Oh, hey." Mike smiled.

"What's up?" Jeremy went to sit next to the taller male.

"Nothing, just a bit of an issue at work." Mike shut his laptop quickly, as if he were hiding something.

"Issue?" Jeremy questioned.

"Yeah, it's really nothing big, though." Mike shrugged.

"Mikey, we're on our honeymoon. And you seem stressed." Jeremy frowned.

"I know, I've just been kind of-"

"I don't care. You are going to relax today, and relax only." Jeremy interrupted before setting Mike's laptop aside.

"Jere, I think you're right, I really do. But I still have a job.." Mike trailed off.

"The honeymoon ends tomorrow. You can put it off for one day, yeah?" Jeremy smiled sweetly.

Mike sighed before smiling as well. "I guess so.." He muttered.

"Fantastic." Jeremy giggled. "First order of business, you smell like sex."

"Wow, really? I can't imagine why!" Mike replied sarcastically.

"Me neither. Either way, I'm gonna make you a nice warm bath, just like you did for me." Jeremy laughed a bit.

Mike didn't try protesting as Jeremy turned to leave towards the bathroom. Mike sighed before looking back at his computer. He knew he really had to be working, but Jeremy was right. This was his time off. He left his assistant to make sure everything ran smoothly until he came back.

"Mike?"

Mike looked up, seeing Jeremy standing in the doorway. He looked slightly concerned.

"My point exactly. Come on." Jeremy smiled a bit, motioning for Mike to join him. The elder of the two got off the couch and stretched, following the brunette into the bathroom.

"I would've added more bubbles but I didn't want to use all of it, since we didn't bring our own." Jeremy blushed a bit.

"Maybe that's what you were forgetting." Mike joked.

"Probably." Jeremy giggled before taking Mike's glasses off of his face. "I didn't know you had glasses?"

"Yeah, I only wear them when I'm filing something for work." Mike replied.

"What were you filing?" Jeremy asked curiously.

"Just something down at the pizzeria." Mike's voiced wavered a bit.

"Really?" Jeremy said in an accusing tone as he folded Mike's glasses and set them on the sink.

"Really." Mike confirmed. He knew he was lying, but he didn't want Jeremy to worry too much about him.

The green eyed male sighed. "I'll be right back." Jeremy pushed the topic aside before walking out. Mike took this opportunity to strip himself and get into the tub. The warm water made him shiver as he eased himself in.