Chapter 71~

I have the entire book planned out

what? did you expect me to write this forever? haha no sweaty :)

---

Winter sighed ass he got off the bus. His first day in middle school could not have been any worse. People made fun of him for his makeup and asked if he was transgender and gay. He wished for nothing but sleep at this point, just to get his mind off things, but he had homework.

He got to the house and unlocked the door, walking in and seeing Jeremy on the couch eating ice cream. Jeremy smiled at him.

"Hey, how was your first day, Winnie?" He asked.

Winter bit his lip and hesitantly sat next to Jeremy. "Promise you won't tell dad?"

"Not if you don't want me to." Jeremy frowned. "What's wrong?"

"The kids at school called me a tranny, and a faggot, and a girl." Winter looked down, tears filling his eyes. Jeremy pulled Winter into a hug quickly, rubbing his back.

"It'll be even worse if I tell them I'm adopted by two men, they'll be so mean. Please don't tell.." Winter sniffed.

"It's okay, baby. How about Luna? Did she stick up for you?" Jeremy questioned.

"No, she told me she didn't want to get made fun of for hanging out with me." Winter bit at his nail. "I-I have homework to do."

"Do you need anything? Tissues, water?" Jeremy offered.

"No, thank you." Winter got up and walked towards his room, head hanging.

Jeremy knew Winter asked him to not tell Mike, but he felt like he needed to know. It was obvious he was going to ask, what would he say? He knew from experience that middle schoolers were brutal, especially when it came to judgement. He never knew how to handle it, however. He never even told his parents that he was being bullied, they always assumed his depression was genetic. He had no idea how he'd go by without telling Mike.

Winter on the other hand was tearing down everything in his room. All the pretty pictures, all the portraits, his bedsheets and pillowcases, even his pink clothes. Everything that was pink in his room was thrown into a garbage bag. He cried to himself as he tied to bag. He loved everything in it, but he didn't want his middle school years to be hell. He looked over to his makeup kit and began to sob. He'd hold on to those a bit longer, maybe. His mascara was running, the black streaks rushing down his cheeks. He sniffed and stuck his head out the door.

"Dad, can you get me the tissue box?" He quietly asked. Jeremy smiled sadly and got the tissue box from his room, giving it to Winter.

"You father should be home in a couple hours, if you don't want him to know you should get yourself cleaned up." Jeremy warned, handing him the box. Winter thanked him quietly before going back into his room. He walked into the bathroom connected to his room and made himself a warm bath, ignoring the mermaid dolls he usually still played with.

He was still in the tub when he heard Mike's voice echo through the house, his fingers and toes wrinkly and his stained makeup still on his face. He listened in on the conversation his fathers' were having.

"Where's Winter?" Mike asked.

"Taking a bath." Jeremy replied.

"This late? It's almost five o'clock." Mike chuckled.

"He just finished his homework." Jeremy lied.

Jeremy felt bad. Mike had no idea that Winter had been sobbing just a couple hours prior. He promised he wouldn't tell, however. He'd tell Mike if Winter got worse, like suicidal worse. Until then, he assumed everything would be fine.

---

I'd tell you I'd fix it but I'd be lying ;]