Chapter 61~

Yes hello I have returned wanna fuck

And I just realized??? There's a lot of unanswered questions in this book ;)

Aha

Btw i might TRY, keyword "try", to write a 69 smut on chapter 69 but in my opinion it's kind of awkward getting into the position and then depending on Jeremy's height compared to Mike it'll be difficult and rip idk I might have my friend watch porn for me and tell me how to write it

---

Jeremy's 21st birthday was coming up soon, and Mike was already 100% prepared. He still had another month to wait once the plans were fully made out, but it would be worth it. Jeremy had attempted several times to get Mike to tell him what he'd planned, by seduction of course, but Mike never gave in. The day before Jeremy's birthday was the day Jeremy was the most bubbly.

"So what did you get me?" Jeremy asked, beaming.

"A present." Mike chuckled.

"I know that, but what is it?" Jeremy continued.

"A surprise." Mike smirked.

Jeremy crossed his arms. "That's unfair."

"It's tomorrow, Jere. You can wait one more day." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Exactly! It's only one more day. I'm practically already 21 and you should give me my gift before I turn 22." Jeremy argued.

"You're so small." Mike laughed.

"That's not what your mom said last night." Jeremy giggled.

"Oh please, I bet my mom has seen bigger." Mike tangled his fingers in Jeremy's hair.

"Whatever." Jeremy scoffed. "So what'd you get me?"

"Oh my god, Jeremy." Mike laughed.

"Pleeeease?" Jeremy pouted.

"You'll live." Mike shrugged.

"What if I won't? What if I die and it's all your fault?" Jeremy snickered.

"They'll have no evidence at all that it was me." Mike smirked.

"Wow, sounds like you've killed somebody before. Is there something you're not telling me?" Jeremy grinned.

"Classified." Mike said in a monotone voice, smiling and making Jeremy giggle.

"I swear you have the cutest giggle." Mike laughed.

"Fuck off." Jeremy blushed.

"I'm serious! It just makes me want to hug you forever and make inhumane noises because it's so cute!" Mike exclaimed.

"Whatever, you big teddy bear." Jeremy remained flustered.

"Oh yeah, you'll be 21 tomorrow." Mike reminded.

"I know." Jeremy sighed. "My mom wanted to come into town but she had work."

"She probably just wanted to make sure you didn't get wasted and do something stupid." Mike guessed.

"What? Like you?" Jeremy joked.

"Shut up." Mike blushed himself, shoving Jeremy playfully.

"What time is it?" Jeremy asked.

Mike checked his phone. "11:48."

(( 23:48 for you people who use 24-hour time ;p ))

"I'll be 21 in about 10 minutes. You should give me my present." Jeremy smiled.